Chapter 17

Lexa POV

Lexa woke up to Clarke spooning her. She could feel Clarke's breath on her neck. Lexa's arm was asleep under a pillow and she carefully lifted her head, pulling her arm out. Clarke mumbled and pulled her closer. Lexa smiled. She closed her eyes again and relaxed.

Normally, she would have got up, got in the shower, then got dressed and ready for the day but she didn't want to move from Clarke's hold. She took a quick glance at the window. Sunlight was shinning through the window. If she had to take a guess it was about eight in the morning, maybe even nine. The last time she slept that late was a long time ago.

About ten minutes later, Lexa felt Clarke pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder. Lexa shifted and turned on her other side to look at Clarke. Clarke still had her eyes closed but was awake. Lexa brushed some blonde hair out of Clarke's face. Clarke opened her eyes and she was met with sky blue eyes.

"Good morning." Clarke said with a slightly raspy and sleepy voice.

"Good morning." Lexa said, also in a sleepy and slightly raspy voice. Clarke smiled softly. Clarke leaned in and kissed her. "I'm suprised you are still in bed." Lexa laughed softly at Clarke's words.

"I don't know the last time I slept this late into the morning." Lexa said. "I'm up at about sunrise if not earlier most times."

"Anya probably thinks you died."

"It's fine." Clarke laughed and then cuddled into her.

"Do we have to get up?" Clarke asked.

"You don't but, I have to check on Ben." Lexa said. "And if he isn't better, I'll send a healer."

"I can go." Clarke said. "But like in three hours."

"Well, you can stay in bed and then I'll come and get you if you are needed."

"Life is hard." Clarke mumbled into her neck. Lexa laughed softly and rubbed Clarke's back.

A few moments later, the door opened and the both panicked. "Are you dead? Do I need to get the nightbloods ready? Also what happened to your girlfriend?" Anya asked, walking in. Anya saw Clarke in the bed with her. "Shit, you heard that. You heard nothing and I'm just gonna, you know." Anya started to walk backwards to the door. All of the sudden Anya stopped in her tracks. "Hold the mother fucking phone, did I miss like a good ten chapters? First of all, since when does Lexa sleep this late? Second of all, why is Clarke in here? Third of all, why is Clarke in the bed with Lexa? Fourth of all, did Clarke sleep in the same bed as Lexa? Fifth of all, Clarke and Lexa are awfully close, like were cuddling close." Anya squealed. "Did it happen?"

"Why were you speaking like that? Clarke in the bed with Lexa?" Lexa asked. "Couldn't you have just said, why is Clarke in bed with you?"

"Shut up and answer my six questions."

"I don't even remember the first one." Clarke said. Lexa laughed.

"Shit, it did happen." Anya said. "It is my job it set the rules as the eldest of the group! No locked rooms, no closed doors, no titty grabbing, no ass touching, fingers and tongues and whatever else to yourself, no kissing for longer then ten seconds, no PDA, I don't need to see that, no hand holding before getting married, no sexaul intercourse, if you need condoms ask me, and most importantly, no sex in public places! I don't need anyone getting prego!"

"I don't know what this is about but I just fell asleep in here and Lexa let me sleep in here." Clarke said. Anya's jaw dropped.

"Shit, would you look at the time, I have to go put my bed in the dishwasher." Anya said and then hurried out. Clarke and Lexa both started to laugh their asses off.