Chapter 21

Clarke POV

A four days had passed. No words from Bellamy but Lincoln did come back about two days ago. Octavia was getting anxious about Bellamy and started to blame herself for Bellamy possibly dying.

Clarke was sitting at the radio with Raven. Raven was working on more tone genarators. "So how are you and Luna?" Clarke asked. "And don't give me more infomation than I need."

"We are wonderful." Raven said. "How are you and the Commander?"

"We are wonderful as well." Clarke told Raven.

"So just bff's or gf's?"

Clarke was about to responed but the radio went off, cutting her off. "This is Bellamy Blake to Arkadia." The radio said. Clarke quickly grabbed the radio.

"Bellamy." Clarke said, excitedly.

"Listen, I only have a few minutes." Bellamy said. "I found a girl. Maya. She is willing to help. She has access to most things here. Also they bleed people. I got thrown in a cage after being showered painfully and then I got a shot. Next thing I know is that I was hanging upside down with tubes pulling blood out of me. Maya found me and let me down. I don't have much infomation right now but I figured I'd let you know I was alive. I am not gonna have the radio on me so I'll do two hour check ins."

"Bellamy, we got to go." A girl's voice said.

"Tell O I'm okay." Bellamy said and then the radio went slient.

"I'll go get your girlfriend and them." Raven sighed and then got up.

"Don't forget your own." Clarke told Raven. Raven stopped walking.

"What?"

"What?"

"You and Lexa are dating?"

"When did I say that?"

"I'll be watching you two from now on." Raven said and then walked out.

Clarke laughed softly and started to write everything Bellamy said down on a piece of paper. Not much later, Lexa, Luna, Octavia, Kane and Raven were in the room.

"Anya and Lincoln are out hunting." Lexa said, walking over to her.

"And your mom is in the middle of putting someone back together." Raven said. "So we have Kane."

"Okay." Clarke said. "So good news. Bellamy is alive and okay. He has some inside help. Luna's story was right about the cages and bleeding people. He is doing two hour check ins because he can't have the radio on him."

"Do we even know how they got into Mountain Weather?" Octavia asked.

"Lincoln brought Bellamy through the Reaper tunnels." Luna said.

"What!" Everyone said.

"That's why he didn't tell anyone because you guys wouldn't let me." Luna told them. "It worked and you can't do anything about it."

"How did they get eaten by the reapers?" Kane asked.

"Lincoln pretended to be a reaper and Bellamy was his prisoner." Luna said.

"How do you know this?" Lexa asked Luna.

"Lincoln told me just in case something happened." Luna said, shrugging. "And I wouldn't stop them."

"I basically live here so I can stay by the radio but if anyone wants to join me they can." Raven said.

"Anyone but Luna because you two will have sex in here." Octavia said. "Again."