Chapter 1

Isabella's Pov

Yo
Yo
Aye, I'm finna
Aye I'm finna
I'm finna show you how to
Hit the Quan
Hit the Quan
Hit the Quan
Hit the Quan
I said get down low and swing your arm
I said get down low and hit the Quan

I woke up to my very annoying alarm blaring and tell me to wake up.

I was going to sleep again but that's when I remember that I've to wake up because it's Monday and it's my first day of my new highschool.

Ok So guys after my middle school I went Highschool in New York for two years because I get scholarship for the best school in New York but now I'm came back to LA because I was missing my home and my mom.

It's so annoying to wake for go to hell.

And guy's I'm telling you that Monday morning is BITCH.

It's just me or are you all hate Monday?

After pulling myself out of my boyfriend (means Her Bed) I start to get ready for day.

I pick out my good outfit. Well I've to look beautiful on the first day of my school.

First impression is matters, right?

I was just admiring the beauty in mirror that's when my mom screamed from downstairs to get my ass out of my room.

I went downstairs saw my mom putting breakfast on the table.

"Good morning Mom" I said her.

"What is good in this morning, oh god I just hate Monday" mom said in tired voice.

I feel you Mom.

See like mother like daughter.

"Honey you look beautiful" Mom said.

"Duh, I always look beautiful" I said to her and she laughed.

"Let's eat breakfast, others wise you will be late for your first day" she said.

I eat my chocolate pancakes. I'm telling you guys my mom made best pancakes in the world.

"Honey you remember na we are going to meet Romeo to his house" she said.

"Yess mom I'Il come home early.

Romeo is mom's boyfriend for past six months and she is crazy in his love. Don't worry guys I'm happy for her but she is behaves like teenage girl.

I didn't meet him personally but I saw his pictures and let me tell you he is so good looking.

Now she wants to introduce to each other personally.

I went towards my baby (means my bike) and drove to school.

This is just 15 minutes ride.

St Xavier is best private school in LA. I've told mom that I'll be happy to attend public school but does she understood, it's big fat No.

Now I've to attend school with rich and spoiled Kids.

This Highschool have University attached means our cafeteria and library is common. Highschool have one building but University have two buildings and dorms.

I finally parked my bike in school parking lot

And take a deep breath.

Let's get ready for Hell Bella.

This it it.

I saw that everyone is looking towards me. I remove my helmet and Shake my head to let my hairs fall down.

Everyone was staring at me like I'm some alien, come on don't tell me that they never seen girl riding motorcycle.

Boys are checking me out. How can they don't, I mean look at me I'm hot chick.

I went towards the office for my schedule.

All the way I was hearing whispers about me.

I grabbed the schedule and it's look like my first class is Maths

Oh how much I love this Subject (Note the sarcasm).

Here goes nothing...

I open the door and ladies and gentlemen and like I expected everyone is staring at me.

Give the girl break guys.

"Hello are you new student," the teacher asked.

"Obviously" I said in rude tone and ladies and gentlemen she tried to glared at me.

"Okay what's your name?" She asked.

"Isabella De Luca"

_______________________________________

Hey babes,

Thoughts on this chapter.

I hope you liked this.

See ya soon.

Love,

Rutu..