Chapter 4

Isabella's pov

I went home after tiring Day.

"Sweetie get ready we have to meet Romeo and his sons" mom said.

"Sons"

"I think I forgot to tell you he has five sons"

"Mom how can you forgot this?"

"Sorry sweetie"

"It's ok mom, I'll get ready for meet your boyfriend"

Mom blushed.

I started to get ready after shower I did my makeup and then wear my contacts.

Shocking right?

Yes I wear contacts because my eyes are different colours one is ocean blue while other is brown.

I get bullied because of this in primary school hence now I wear this contracts.

Then I wear a beautiful black dress.

I went downstairs and saw that mom is ready and she is looking beautiful

"Mom you are looking so gorgeous, I bet Mr Romeo couldn't keep his eyes from you" I teased her.

"Shut up young lady" she scolded and I just laughed.

"Btw you are looking stunning honey" she complemented me.

"I know " I winked at her and we both chuckled.

After half an hour we stopped in front of beautiful mansion.

Mom press the doorbell and immediately middle aged man open the door

He smiled after seeing us and pecked my mom's lips.

"Eww" I said and they both just blushed.

"So you are the one who stole my Mom's heart" I said to him.

"Bella" mon scolded me and I just pouted.

" Hello you must be the Famous Isabella, I'm Romeo Bianchi." He said and shakes my hand.

Why this surname seems familiar?

"Nice to meet you Mr. Bianchi" I said.

"Oh don't formalities please call me Romeo" I nodded

"Let's go dinner is ready" we went to dinning room.

"Boys get downstairs"

I was just looking everywhere and I tell you guys this is most beautiful mansion I've ever seen.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and its looks like his sons are came downstairs.

I was nervous because I want them like me, I know we are not going to be right real brothers and sisters but we can be friends right? I was thinking that but when I turn my all this thought vanished and only one word came my mouth

"Fuck"

There stood Bianchi brothers as shock as me.

What are you doing here?" Xander snarled at me.

"Hello to you to Xander" I said him smirkingly.

"Oh you guys already knew each other?" Romeo asked.

"Yupp we have brief introduction today, don't we?" I asked Xander.

"Yes" he muttered.

His all other brother were also shocked.

"Sons meet my girlfriend Jennifer De Luca and his daughter Isabella" he said to boys.

"And this is my son's Ales, Harry, Xander, Xavier and Axel"

"Nice to meet you guys" Mom said they all shake her hand but from there body language you can tell that it's all force.

"Let's eat dinner guys" Romeo said and we all sit.

Just I saw the all dishes, I sequeled. All boys are looking at me confused. But I was so happy to see that it's all my favourite dishes.

"Yes honey it's all your favourite dishes, Romeo asked me yesterday about that" Mom cleared my doubts.

"Thank you Romeo" I said.

"No problem Isabella, your mom told me that you were living in dorms two years and I know there food is not good and you only return back here yesterday so think it as like welcome home gift" he said rubbing his neck.

"Aww he is so nice" I said to Mom.

All boys glared at me.

"Let's eat"

"Guys we want to tell you something" Romeo said. And all boys tensed

"What?" I asked.

"Honey we are getting marry in two weeks" mom said.

I was sat there shock. But after seeing mom's afraid face I snapped out of it.

"Guys I'm happy for both of you" I said to Mom and hugged her and smiled at him.

"Thank you sweetie it's means of lot to me" mom said emotionally.

Mom done so much to me, it's least I can do for her. She deserved all happiness and I can see that they both love each other.

After some time they both went outside leave me and Bianchi brothers alone.

They are all looking me like they will kill me but I wasn't afraid of them.

"Isabella we want you to do something" Axel said.

"And what it is?" I asked him.

"We want you to cancel this wedding"

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

So what do you think, will our Bella will agree?

I hope you liked this chapter.

See ya soon.

Love,
Rutu.