Chapter 5

Third person's POV

"We want you to cancel this wedding" Axel said more like tried to threatened her.

Boys are Mafia and everyone fears them even they don't know their illegal business.

They thought that if they threatened her then this wedding will be cancelled as their father are not listening to them.

But she is not afraid of them.

They neither know her and nor her capabilities.

But after cafeteria incident they know that she is confident and strong girl but they wanted to give it try.

"Why can't you tell your Dad if you are not happy?" She questioned them.

"Or big bad boy The Bianchi brothers are afraid of their Dad" she teased.

"You, watch your Mouth" Ales glared at her. He didn't like if anyone insult his family.

"What are you going to do?" She fired back.

"If you don't listen to us then we will make your life hell" Xander said.

"We don't want to replace our mother" Xavier said quietly. He was mama's boy and her death badly affected him. He didn't want any other women letting his mother's place. He was afraid that after marriage his father will forgot his mom.

"But can't you see that they love each other and my mom is happy in this relationship" she said for her, hers mother's happiness is matters.

Boys knows that their Dad is also happy but whatever happened they don't want this marriage.

First reason you all know and second According to their Father Isabella's mother is kind and lovely women, even they saw it tonight's dinner but they are Mafia and they don't want anything happens to them because of their enemies.

"But we don't want this" Harry said for first time.

"Okay let's make a deal if anyone of you win Bike race against me tomorrow then I will help you to cancel this wedding" she said.

She didn't have her bike in LA in her dorms because her mom still didn't like her riding bike and according to her mom is it too dangerous. After so much puppy eyes she finally got it her last birthday and 6 months ago when she came her for Christmas vacation she had accident while doing street racing after that she promised her mom she will never participate in street racing but she definitely feel like racing it so she tried to make deal.
She promised her mom to not do street racing but never said that she will not do other.

While all Brothers are looking at her like she is crazy. they all participate in street racing and they are much good it. Xavier is the best street racer in America.

"Okay after school tomorrow" Ales said.

They all were thinking that they win this situation but fate have other plans.

Romeo and Jennifer entered in living room feeling happy that there children are bonding but this is far from the truth.

Boys and Isabella hate each other.

Isabella hate that not even for their father they is happy for this wedding and do anything to cancel it. She hate bullies and they are the one.

She hate rude, snobbish people who treat others like they own them but all Bianchi brothers are like that.

Both Side parties are decided that they will never accept each other.

But ever heard the phrase

'never say ever'

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

Thoughts on this chapter.

See ya soon.

Love,
Rutu.