Chapter 7

Third person's POV

Wedding was finally overed and All Bianchi family members including new members left to their mansion.

"Children we are going to Paris for our honeymoon for one month" Romeo said.

"What?" Everyone shouted.

"Mom can I go to our old home?" Bella asked her mom hoping that she will agree.

"Now you are my daughter Bella and you are going to live in this house only" Romeo said.

"Mom how can you leave me with some unknown boys?" Bella said.

Boys somehow little hurt after hearing them.

"Mom can't I live with Lucas and James?" she asked.

"Mom I haven't spent any time with them after returning home" she added. Jennifer was thinking that she is right but Romeo cut her out off her thoughts.

"Bella it will help you all to make your bond strong with your brothers. He said.

"Yes Honey they are your brothers, they will take care of you" Jen said.

"But mom you don't know them what happen if they are serial killer" Bella said to her mom.

After listening this everyone become tensed and stiffened. But Romeo managed to came out of this.

"Bella they are not going to harm you," Romeo said.

"Yes child" Jen smile and assured her

"Okay" she said in slow voice.

"Ales you are going to be incharge make sure everyone will be safe" Romeo said.

"They are not my brothers" she muttered to himself but only Axel Heard that.

After listening her mom's word brother smirked evilly.

But Bella saw that and she know they are not going to live her peacefully.

"And boys don't let anyone harm your sister or don't trouble her"Romeo warned everyone especially younger once.

They nodded their head obediently but you can see that mischief in their eyes.

"Bella don't do anything stupid okay and control your anger" Jennifer said.

"I can't promise Mom" she said.

"Bella" she warned.

"Okay I'll try but trouble loves me so much and you know na our relationship is inseparable" she winked at her and newly married couple shakes their head

With that they left.

She turned around to see her stepbrothers are looking her dangerously.

"Listen here you little girl, if you want to live here then you have to follow our rules" Ales said her in cold voice.

Isabella was ammused after hearing this. She doesn't follow any rules.

"Rules are mean to be broken"

She only listen to one person but he is not in this world and her mom never gave her any rule.

She is the queen who doesn't need any King to rule the kingdom.

"So what are they my dearest brother" she asked.

1. Don't tell anyone in school that you are our stepsister.

2. Never talk to us without any reason

3. Don't come to our room and don't touch TV.

4. Always respect us

5. Don't touch our Cars

She was trying so hard to not laugh. If they ever think she will follow this rules.

"Is that it" she asked and boys nodded.

Everyone went to their room except Axel, Xander and Xavier.

"Are you ready dear brothers?" Xander asked with dangerous smirk plastered on his handsome face.

_______________________________________

Hey babes,

So what do you think younger one is going to do?

Thoughts on this chapter.

See ya soon.

Love,
Rutu.