Chapter 2

Isabella's pov

"You want to tell them about yourself?" Teacher asked.

"Yeah it's just I hate people, so please stay away from me" I said in cold voice.

All class and teacher are looking at me Shock but I didn't give flying fuck and take a last seat near window.

Again all class looking at me wide eyes and started to whispers.

"People get a life and please I know I'm hot but don't look at me like that" I shouted to everyone.

After 10 minutes someone Kicked the door and I look at the boy maybe same age at me and you know I think I've seen him somewhere but I don't remember.

His eyes held sadness and anger he tried to hide it with emotionless face.

teacher didn't even scold him for being late and this fellow suddenly came near me.

"Move you are sitting in my seat" he said coldly and glaring at me.

"Really I didn't see your name on this seat" I said to him with much more cold tone that he looked surprise.

"Look bitch I don't have time so M O V E"

How dare he called me bitch, I mean I know Im bitch but he can't call me that.

"Look whoever you are don't call me bitch, and first come first sit. Now kindly fuck Off"

He just huffed and sit behind me but entire lecture i I felt his burning gaze on me.

But I did what every smart person will do I just kindly ignore him.

My other three lectures went so fast. Many people come and tried to be my friend, if you didn't know then I'm not friendly person to strangers. So I politely declined them.

Soon the bell rings and I leave to go to Cafeteria.

On my way I saw four girls trying to bully another girl she is in my history classe. Those four girls look like seniors.

"You should star working out you know, you are fat and ugly." One barbie said.

My blood started to boil, how dare they.

"Back of bitch" I said as I marched towards them.

"Who the hell are you?" I think their leader asked me.

"Your worst nightmare, if you ever tried to bully me" I said arrogantly.

"You are a new girl, if you don't know me then I'll tell you I'm the most popular girl in this school"

"Oh so if I searched your name in Google then it your picture will come up?" I asked smirkingly

eryone started snickering.

"Watch your back new girl" she said trying to threatened me but failed.

"Oh you are alright now?" I asked her

"Yes, thank you"

"I'm Iris" she said.

"Isabella"

"You want to seat with me and my friends" she asked

"No, it's ok"

"I heard you that you don't like people but please sit with us, you will love them" she said .

She looked innocent and genuine. So I decided to give it try.

"Hey Isabella they are my friends Levi, Ethan and Stacy and guy's she is Isabella" she smiled.

I just waved at them oh God it's so awkward.

"Welcome to our table Isabella" Levi said and they welcome me.

"You are not much talker, right?" Stacy asked.

"Yes"

Suddenly cafteria's door banged open and group of guys come with some girls hanging.
They all looks like Jocks.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Bianchi brothers" Ethan answered.

_______________________________________

Hey babes,

I hope you liked this chapter.

See ya soon.

Love,
Rutu