Chapter 3

Isabella's pov

"Bianchi brothers, who are they?" I asked.

"They are the kings of the school, they're father own this school. They and there group are popular, you don't want to go on there bad side. Rumours are there like they are Mafia. They are player and bully" Iris said.

There is another bad boy Mathe, who is best friend of Xander but now he currently is suspended.

"Interesting" I said.

"What you don't afraid of them?" Ethan asked.

"I don't afraid of anyone other than my Mom" I said and shuddered at the thought when when she gets mad.

They just laughed at me.

"However they are but they are so hot, I mean look at there body" iris said.

Levi and Stacy nodded along with her.

I raised my eyebrow at Levi.

"Yes I'm proud Gay"

I smiled at him, it's good that he came out.

Suddenly we heard screaming and I saw that one of these Bianchi brothers are beating one of nerd.

"Who are he?"

"Xander he is most hot headed brother" Iris answered.

(A/N: well It's necessary to have Xander hot headed 😜 btw just kidding no offense to any Xander)

"Why no one is stopping them?"

"No one wants to interfere in there matters"

"This boy will be die, if no one stopped him" I said and wake up from my seat.

"Bella don't" they all said together.

"Don't worry guys he will not do anything to me" I said and marched towards them.

Third person's POV

Xander Bianchi is beating some nerd because he didn't do his homework.

His brothers and friends are just enjoying the show and they have no intention to stop him and school staff are knows better than to stop Bianchi.

Suddenly a girl screamed "STOP"

"And who the hell are you little girl?" Xander snarled at her.

"The one who will beat the shit out of you if you don't apologise to him" Isabella said to him.

All Bianchi brothers started laughing at her.

Because she are looking so innocent to them and they think that she can't  hurt any fly.

"Sorry little girl I don't raise hand on a girl" Xander said. And it's true that Italian Mafia never hurt Ladies and kids.

"Aww poor big bad boy Xander is scared that this little girl will beat him" she mocked at him.

All Cafeteria are shocked and silent.

"You" Xander said and went to throw punch on her but Xavier stopped him.

"Xander we don't raise hand on girl and you already beat that guy so much now stop" Xavier said.

Xander one last time give glare to her and went outside the Cafeteria.

All Bianchi brothers have only one question who is this girl?

"Are you okay?" Bella asked to that boy.

"Yaa, thank you..." the boy replied.

"Isabella"

"Liam"

"Okay please go to nurse so she can clean your wounds" he nodded and his friend helped him.

"Show over guys" she shouted and everyone start doing there work.

She went back to her table and all her friends praised her.

All day went without any drama except everyone is whispered and glanced towards her. But she didn't pay any attention to them.

Bianchi's mansion.

"You can't replace our mother and sister Dad" Axel shouted.

"Dating is okay but you can't marry that that gold digger" xander said.

"She is not a gold digger" Romeo said to his sons.

He loves his children so much but it's been 11 years since his wife and daughter died and never was in relationship but now he loves Jennifer and he knows that she is nice women.

"Whatever we will not accept them" said Xavier.

"I told you, you don't have to accept them as you mother and sister but can't you accept her as my wife and her daughter" Romeo said.

He knows that his children will need time to accept them and after whatever he listened about Isabella he knows that she will change them.

"Okay dad" Ales said and all boys went outside the room.

Why you said Okay Ales?" Harry asked.

"Guys think in dad's place, he is single for more than 10 years only because of us. It's his right to feet happy" he said.

"Guys he is right" Harry said.

"Okay but don't hope that we will be nice to them" Xander said smirkingly.

"Welcome to hell Step sister" Axel said  smiling devilishly.

_______________________________________

Hey Guys,

So how you liked there first encounter?

All Brothers are against of this marriage.

Thoughts on this chapter.

See ya soon.

Love,
Rutu.