Chapter 10

Isabella's pov

I woke up with gasp. My eyes were teary and I'm unable to breath properly. It's been 6 years since that day Dad died. And I couldn't forget that day, those assholes who killed him will pay. He was everything to me. With trembling hands I pick up glass of water in order to calm myself.

"Let's start with another days with assholes" I muttered to myself.

"Mr. Bed I'll be back to you soon don't miss me so much, huh" I said and wake up from my bed.

I get ready and went downstairs to breakfast.

"Good morning" I said but only Harry and Xavier muttered morning others ignored me like bitch you didn't have to pay for talking.

Those two are somewhat tolerating brothers.

I see breakfast and it was looking amazing. I taste and instantly moaned.

"Who made breakfast?" I asked.

"Me" Harry said.

"It's tasty" I said and he smiled and said thank you.

"Isabella we have something for you" Ales said.

"What?"

He reached into pocket and pulled out a velvet box passing to me.

I hesitantly took box and open it. Inside it was gorgeous ring with diamond and there was circle which was engraved with B. In short it was beautiful and looked like hella expensive.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You are now Bianchi and everyone In this family have it already. Actually we didn't have ring we have chain but you are already wearing one so I choose this ring" Ales said

My heart warmed they noticed chain and also made this ring. This chain is my 7th birthday present from my dad and this locket have picture of us. I never remove this chain.

"It's beautiful but you didn't accept me as your sister, so why this?" I asked.

"Yes we have not accept you as our sister but you are family now and every Bianchi has this even your mom" Ales explained.

"Thanks Ales" I said smiling and I swear I saw his eyes softened.

"But you are still not our sister" Axel said.

Way to ruin mood.

But I just ignored him.

"You all can call me Bella if you want" I said.

And they all nodded.

My phone ringed and I saw mom's name on caller id.

"Hello mom"

"Bella my baby how are you?"

"I'm good mom, are you enjoying Paris"

"Actually we were busy inside the room so we didn't see much places"

"Geez I didn't have to know that"

"Sorry sweetie"

"Are you okay, boys didn't do anything right?"

"No mom, I'm fine"

"Okay sweetie bye take care"

"Bye"

"I love you sweetie"

"I love you too mom"

And she cut the call.

I really love her so much. After my dad's death I was on streets for 1 year but she took me in her care and give me a love and warm of mother. She love orphan gir as her own Because of her now I'm alive.

_______________________________________

Hey there,

Thoughts on this chapter.

Vote and comments

Love, Rutu.