Chapter 6

Third person's POV

Wedding day.

The day has come. Boys did everything in power to break this wedding but didn't succeed. Oh if you are going to ask about the race then Isabella won much to boys shock. They can't believe Xavier lost against her not his own brother could defeat him. They finally accept this wedding as if they have choice.

All five brothers are in black suit boredly looking at everywhere in wedding venue. They are not exciting for this wedding but they are here for their father. They knows it's important day in his life.

Soon the bride arrived walking down aisley towards Mr. Bianchi. She is so beautiful despite her age.

A girl came in front of crowd she was looking so breathtaking that everyone men is looking towards her of course younger once not oldies. Someone whistle.

Bianchi brothers clenched there jaw, they don't know why they are angry that every boy is looking at their own to be step sister whom they hate so much

"Why the hell she is looking like that?" Axel asked to his brothers.

"Like what?" Harry asked.

But didn't get any response.

The brothers knows that she is looking beautiful but do you think they will agree?

Answer is never in million years.

The boys saw that there father smiled warmly and lovingly towards Bella and they all gritted their teeth. This is always only for them

"This girl already win Dad's heart" Xander said.

"Don't worry Xander we will show him her true colours" Ales assured.

Their cousins came towards them, Three of them Damon, Daniel and Damien Triplets of their only uncle.

"Who is this girl, she is beautiful" Damon asked.

"Our soon to be step sister" Xavier muttered angrily.

They also greet the their Grandparents. Thei Grandma is loving but grandpa is another story.

He is most scary man they ever seen. They know he loves his family but he is most emotionless person. Even his sons and Grandsons are afraid of them. Only their dead sister was the one for whom he let his guard down but after her death he became more closed off.

The couple did there vows.

"You may Kiss the bride" priest said.

Everyone clapped for them.

Suddenly Music started And everyone saw that Isabella started dancing with two boys. It's no question that she danced like professional, so beautiful and elegant.

"Who are these boys?" Their cousins asked.

"Don't know" Harry muttered.

"Let's ask her" Xavier said.

"Hello Isabella" Xander greeted but anyone can see that it's force.

"Hey guys" she said.

"This are our cousins" Ales said and introduced each other.

"Princess don't introduce us to them" the one of boys said.

"Oh yeah, Guys this are Romeo's sons Ales, Harry, Xander, Xavier and Axel and boys this are my best friends Lucas and James they are like my older brothers. She said and kissed their cheeks.

Jelousy is what they feels like that moment she introduced them like Romeo's sons and theis two Clown as big brother.

Okay they feeling like this only because now she have same surname as them, even they didn't accept her she is now part of Bianchi family.

Yupp that's the reason.

Soon the newly wedding couple dance and boys remember that they watched videos of their Mom and Dad's dance.

And hatered increase even more if it is possible.

Boys saw Isabella happily clapped for couple. In this two weeks they have known her they knew that she didnt show her emotions to everyone only her loved people for others she is most cold person.

"Be happy now girl, you are now entering in hell" Axel and Xander muttered.

But little did they know whose hell is going to come.

_______________________________________

Hey babes,

Finally they married.

Thoughts on this chapter.

See ya soon.

Love,
Rutu.