Chapter 8

Axel's POV

"Okay guys it's time to start our plan" I said laughing evilly to the twins.

"Oh god it's going to be amazing" Xavier shouted as Xander smacked his head.

"Keep your voice low bro" he said.

"Sorry, I'm just too excited."

"You got pink hair colour right and itching powder?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Isabella here we came"

Oh we are going to add pink colour in her Shampoo and itching powder in her body wash.

Evil.

This is starting dear we are going to make your life hell.

Finally we came in front of her door.

It's time.

"I'll open the door" Xavier whispered excitedly.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" we three screamed

As soon Xav open the door a bucket with full of black colour with pink glitter fell on our body.

"That fucking bitch" Xander snarled angrily.

We hear laughing voice and saw that Isabella is laughing so hard holding her stomach.

This is not what we planned, it was a trap and we three fall in that.

Soon we attacked by water balloons that she throw at our direction.

At that time our older brothers are also came after listening our scream.

"What is happening here?" Ales shouted at us.

"Nothing dear brother My older brothers decided it's fun to planning prank on me so I only return the favor" she said smirkingly.

"You bitch" Xander shouted.

"Yes I'm the bitch and Boss" she said.

"You" I started but cut of by Ales.

"Guys it's past midnight we all have school tomorrow so go to sleep we can solve this matters in morning"

And we all agreed.

We all respect Ales so much. Our Dad loves us but he didn't have time to always be there for us. But Ales is the one who always take care of us. And he is more scary when he is angry.

"You idiots if you ever thought to bully me again then I won't spare your life" she threatened us coldly and even we are Mafia I felt Shiver ran through my spine.

"Understood" she asked.

And me and Xavier nodded.

"You are younger than me and this is our house we don't have to listen to what you told" Xander said.

"Oh you are going to listen to me" she said mischievously and went to her room.

We all stood there in shock.

She is only one who isn't afraid of us.

"I don't sure what is going to happen in this mansion in the future" Ales muttered.

Isabella's pov

I wake up early Because guess what?

I've to go to fucking school.

God why you made this?

Our life will be so happy if we don't have School.

Anyway I got up from my bed and take shower.

I changed into simple black crop hoodie ane skinny jeans.

I don't like makeup so I just applied eyeliner and maskara.

I went downstairs, I don't want to eat with them. So I just went to kitchen to grab Apple.

"Isabella" Ales shouted.

"Yes"

"Eat proper breakfast"

"No I'm good"

"Eat, Dad gives me your responsibility"

I am disappointed that he didn't care about me. I mean I know they all hate me but I always wanted siblings and when I got they are bunch of assholes.

I saw that there are scrambled eggs, french toast and waffles are for breakfast.

I eat scrambled eggs and it was so tasty. But I'm not going to admit it.

We all ate our breakfast silently. But all three were glaring at me. There skin is all red it's seems like it was difficult to remove black colour from skin.

Bitch you should have know that I'm a queen.

I was going to leave when Ales stopped me.

"Dad called us, and told us that you are going to school with us"

Oh no.

_______________________________________

Hey babes,

I hope you liked this chapter.

Guys don't be silent readers please vote and comment.

Love Rutu,