Chapter 9

Third person's POV

After listening Ales words, everyone's eyes widened.

"No fucking way" Axel said.

"This bitch is not coming with us" Xander said and glared at her like it was her decision.

"I'm not interested and I've my bike" she said.

"it's better if we don't go together and you already made rule that in school no one can't knew that we are related and Romeo don't have to knew that" she continued.

Yes, she can't call him Dad just because he is married to her Mom.

Isabella arrive to school earlier than Boys.

She has her headphones on as she don't want to hear annoying teenagers voice.

They behave worse than primary school kids.

She was going to locker when she bumped someone.

She looked at the person and stare at his blue eyes which hypnotised her. He was most handsome boy she ever see.

"I know I'm good looking but didn't your mom teach you staring is not good" Nathe said. (A/N he is Xander's best friend who was suspended of anyone forgot)

"Oh just because your mommy said you are good looking it's not means it's true" she retorted obviously lie.

"Oh trust me sweetheart anyone with eyes can see that I'm handsome" he said.

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night And don't call me sweetheart if you want to live your life." she said and walked away.

"Fuck" Nathe said.

She is fucking beautiful, hot and sassy  girl he ever seen.

"Welcome come back bro" Xander suddenly appeared from behind him.

"It's feel Good that I were suspended I don't wanted to come back" he said and Xander laughed.

"Btw why are you standing here?" He asked and Nathe told him. Xander was interested who is this girl who talk to his best friend like that.

After a while they went to their classes.

Isabella's pov

Dinner is over.

Obviously with sone barking and pulling each other's hairs.

Yes me and Axel fight.

It's nothing new.

He is most annoying person.

Suddenly I remembered that blue eyed boy and Iris told me that he is Xander's best friend.

Of course that cocky asshole has best friend like Xander

I lay on bed,

"How much I missed you" I said to bed.

Of course guys I talk to him, we habe special relationship.

Nightmare

"Bella I love you sweetie, please just hide here until I say something" 10 year Bella heared her Dad said to her.

"But Dad I don't hide anywhere without you" she said.

"Please honey listen to me. And promised me that you will get justice if I didn't come back" her dad said and went outside.

"Promise Dad. I love you" she whispered and  tears fell from her eyes.

She knew what he is talking to her.

"I love you sweetie, I love you so much" her dad said as he hugged her tightly and left her from that place

She heard many footsteps and voice from the living room.

"Where is the file and pendrive?" a voice asked.

"You will never have it Jackson" she heard her Dad snapped at it.

"You know if you don't give us then you will die today" a dangerous cold voice sait that shiver ran through her body.

"I told you once and now saying it again that you will never have this" her dad snapped. She was scared that she will never saw her dad again, her best friend, her superhero.

Suddenly everything went silent and then

BANG

BANG.

_______________________________________

Hey there,

I hope you liked this chapter.

My online lectures are started from this Monday.

Fuck I just hate this pandemic.

How's situation in your place?

Stay safe.

See ya soon,

Love, Rutu.