𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Aya's Pov

It's our vacant time right now so I went to our University's library to look for my favourite book. I was wandering along the aisle of the accounting books when someone suddenly startled me by hugging my waist. I can already determine whoever is hugging by the smell of his addictive cologne and, of course, because there's only one person who can hug me this way.

"I knew it was you." Namjoon whispered to my ear, as I feel my body shiver with the warmth of his breath.

"Namjoon, someone might see us." I nervously whispered back, as I look around to check, but gladly no one is around.

"No one will see us here." He assuringly said without letting me go.

I raised my brow and faced him. "And how can you be so sure?"

"Because I was here 30 minutes before you, and in between, no one except you has entered the library. And besides, students rarely go to the library during their vacant periods and they would rather stay at the cafeteria or at the school lawn." He explained with a smile.

"Okay, I guess, you're right... By the way, what are you doing here? It's not your vacant period, right?" I asked out of confusion.

I heard him chuckle softly while squishing gently me with his warm embrace. Good thing that the aisle we're in is far from the bookkeeper's desk. We would surely get detention if someone caught us here, being all so sweet and cuddly.

"My girlfriend knows my schedule, huh? Well, I'm very moved to know that you're concern, but our professor had an emergency call so we had our unexpected vacant period."

I just nod my head and roamed my eyes to the books in front of us. We've been together ever since our first year in college and now, we're already in our last year, so it means that we've been in a relationship for more than four years already. We're both students from the Business Administration Department but in different areas, he's taking Entrepreneurship while I'm in the Accountancy.

"So how's my soon-to-be accountant?" He sweetly asked, making me face him.

"I'm still fine but I'm so tired of analyzing a lot of accounts." I answered in pout.

"Hmm, what can I do to ease your tiredness away?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Your hug is already easing it." I answered with a smile.

He then tighten his hug and rested his cheek on my temple.

"How about you? How's my future businessman?" I endearingly asked.

I look at our hands that are being intertwined and it made me smile to feel the warmth of his embrace. I heard a long sigh, as he pull me closer to his chest, while gently burying his face in the crook of my neck. If only we're at home, I would definitely cuddle him back.

"Here, busy studying for our upcoming exams about financial services. I feel so drained lately but whenever you're around me, I suddenly feel so energized." He said, as if he's persuading me to always stay beside him.

He let his chin rest on my shoulder so I just used my hand to pinch his squishy cheek, making him grin that shows his cute dimples.

"I love you, baby." He sweetly whispered and kissed my cheek, until he starts to pepper it with soft little pecks.

"I love you too." I replied with a smile, gladly receiving his sweet gestures to me.

"What the..."