𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Aya's Pov

It's Saturday already and it's been a month since Sunhi found out about my relationship with him. Namjoon, on the other hand, is in our house to spend the day with me. We're at the sofa, sitting beside each other as we watch a Netflix movie, and he's cuddling me while my head is resting on his shoulder. My parents are sitting beside us, watching the movie while cuddling as well. You might ask, yes, they're fine with us, being this clingy and sweet, as long as we know our boundaries. My dad trusts Namjoon, that he won't do anything that are off his limits, and of course, me, that I would never let anything happen to ruin their trust.

"Baby, can you give me some popcorn, please?" He whispered in a sweet tone.

Since I'm holding the container, I picked some and fed it to him without removing my attention to the movie. When he finished all the popcorns on my hand, I received a kiss on the top of my head in return.

"Thank you, baby. I love you." He whispered and gave me another kiss.

"I love you too, baby." I whispered back while focusing on the movie.

My attention was diverted when I heard my parents, giggling like a child, causing me to look at them, and saw that they're playfully teasing each other. My dad keeps on poking mom's waist, making her shrink while stopping dad.

"H-Honey... pfft... Stop it, the kids might notice." She whispered but I heard it all.

"Tsk, don't mind them. Look, they're focused on watching." He replied, as he keep on teasing her.

I just chuckled and went back to watching but then, my attention was taken again when Namjoon pecked my cheek. I look at him and noticed that he's glancing at my parents, who are both in their own world, with a smile on his face.

"I envy them, baby." He whispered and pouted his lips.

"Hmm? Why?"

"I want to cuddle you like that, as well while teasing you. You know, in the future, I want to experience everything with you." He answered, as he intertwined our fingers together, and gave me his sweet smile.

"Me too, Namjoon. But we have to study first and get a permanent job before settling down. It's better to be stable than to struggle, right?"

"Yeah, I agree with you. If that's the case, then I'll immediately look for a permanent job after our graduation. After getting the job, I will strive harder for our future. I will build our dream house with the money I will earn, I will do my very best to give you the best life that you deserve, and I will save enough money for our future family." He assuredly said with a confident smile on his face.

It made me feel so secure and happy after hearing his dreams with me. I've never thought that I would hear a man say his ardent declarations of love to the woman he someday hoped to marry. I thought, it only happens in the love stories that I read, the romantic movies that I watch, and in the imagination that I dreamed when I was still a child, but I'm clearly seeing that scene now with the man I love.

"I can't wait to see your dreams come true, Namjoon, and I can't wait to be a part of it." I whispered before I peck his cheek.

"You're already a part of it, Aya, ever since. You're my every dream come true and, little by little, I'm starting to achieve every single one of it because of you too."

"Aww, honey, look at them... They're so sweet and adorable." My mom suddenly interfered, causing the two of us to face them.

"Aish, you interrupted their moment, honey." My dad said after noticing our attention on them.