𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Namjoon's Pov

Aya texted me that she's on her way here and she's already with Sunhi, so I told Seokjin to hurry up before she comes. I only wore a simple attire, which is a plain white tee, black checkered shirt, and my black straight jeans. I'm actually planning to take Aya in a Camping Park, because I noticed that she's a bit tired from her studies so it is a good place to enjoy the day with the nature. We're now at the waiting shed and after a few minutes, I can already see Aya's car from afar so I tapped Seokjin's shoulder to get his attention.

"Hyung, do I look good? Is my hairstyle nice?" I asked while showing my attire.

"Namjoon, even if you wear a rug, Aya would still love you." He joked, making me pout.

"Aish, come on! I'm asking you properly, hyung."

"Tsk, okay! You look good, Namjoon." He lifelessly said so I just sighed.

I'm not like Seokjin, who already looks good with just a plain pink shirt and black jeans, while I look like a common guy with everything I wear. I came back to my senses when a familiar car beeped at us. The window of the driver's seat slides down and showed Aya with a sweet smile on her lips that made me smile as well.

"Hop in!" She said while signaling us to go inside her car.

I sat on the passenger seat beside her while Seokjin went inside the back seat.

"Hi, baby." I lovingly greeted before I kissed her cheek.

"Hello- Wait, did we talked about the clothes that we will wear?"

I got confused at first but then, I noticed that we are wearing matching clothes and shoes. The only difference is the type of shirt that we are wearing.

"Woah, baby, we have the same attire." I commented with an amused chuckle.

"Yeah! I guess, we think alike."

"That means, we're more than just compatible because we are really made for each other." I complimented and she just giggled, as she starts to drive the car.

"Where are we going today?" She softly asked with a smile.

"To this Park, baby. Because, I know, you are so stressed from your schoolworks and studies. I'm sure that you will have fun later." I said while showing her the Google Maps on my phone.

"That sounds great! By the way..." She glanced first at the two, who are just quietly sitting beside each other, before continuing her statement. "Sunhi, this is Seokjin. Seokjin, this is Sunhi. The two of you will be our chaperone and escort for the day so I hope you could get along well." She casually said to them.

I used the rear view mirror to watch them from here.

"Hello, Sunhi, my name is Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you." Seokjin calmly introduced, as he lends his hand for a handshake.

"H-Hi, Seokjin, I'm... Uhm... Choi Sunhi. Nice to meet you too." Sunhi shyly introduced and accepted his handshake offer.

I look back at Aya and saw her smirk while hearing the two. Seokjin is single and, I think, same with Sunhi so maybe, Aya is planning something.

'Tsk tsk, my baby is now a matchmaker.' I said to myself while shaking my head with a smirk.

-

Aya's Pov

It took us for more than two hours before getting here but it already made me smile to see the surroundings of this private camping area, or picnic area, I must say. You can see the city from here, the tall trees are shading the green grass from the sun, there are lots of flowers too, and what excites me the most are the stalls of different food and games. It looks like Namjoon rented this whole park for today because it's just the four of us. While we're walking towards the middle of it, a big wooden shed welcomed us with one unclosed wall, so Namjoon held my hand and excitedly pulled me towards the shed. When we reached the 5th/last step on its staircase, I was amused with the structure. It has white curtains, that you could slide to have a bit of privacy, and a huge soft comforter, wear you could sit or lie down, that almost covered the whole floor of the shed, with lots of fluffy pillows to hug or cuddle.