𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Namjoon's Pov

We had a sudden eye contact so I immediately put on a smile but she just looked away. When I reached the shed, I put everything near her place and took the guitar before going beside her. She's just ignoring me while quietly staring outside. I sat behind her, crossing my feet like the Indian sit, and let the guitar lock her in my arms, while I simply hug her as well, but she's just quiet.

"Baby-"

"I don't want to hear your voice." She coldly said, slowly shattering my heart into pieces.

"I-Is that so? But will you listen to my song?"

"No."

I let out a sigh and still strummed the guitar. She didn't react to it so I just continued to strum the song that we always listen together.

(Now Playing: I Live My Life For You by FIREHOUSE)

"You know you're everything to me
And I could never see, the two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you
And no matter what you do, I promise you my heart

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you, like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you"

I kissed her cheek and let my face stay an inch away from it before I whisperedly continue the song. This part of the song is what I really want to remind her.

"I dedicated my life to you
You know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you
And there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you, and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you"

I stopped from strumming and kissed her again on the cheek. I want her to know that she's the only reason why I would love to live my life forever, because she's my life. I put the guitar aside and wrapped my arms around her, letting herself rest on my chest while I pull her closer.

"Baby, I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm really sorry for shouting at you without thinking how it will affect you. I'm very sorry for making you cry because of pain. Please, baby, forgive me." I pleadingly whispered and kissed her temple. "I cannot afford to lose you, Aya... I can't live without you... You're my everything, baby, and I would do anything for you..." I whispered to her ear when she didn't respond to what I said.

She's just quietly sitting still. Because of that, I didn't stop on pecking her cheek softly while gently cuddling her in my arms. I heard her sigh and it gave me hopes that she is going to forgive me anytime soon, so I just willingly continue what I'm doing. I stopped when she suddenly moved to face me, causing me to stare at her face and her lips, as my hands to slowly loosen around her.

'No, Namjoon, dont. That's forbidden! Not the lips.' I sternly reminded to myself and just kept my eyes on her eyes.

I just watched her lean forward until I felt her lips pressed on my cheek. The tender kisses she is leaving around my cheek is somewhat electrifying, that keeps the rhythm of my heart to fasten up. Her hand starts to caress my other cheek while she kisses the other one. I felt her free hand pull my arm to wrap them again around her waist and, without wasting a second, I did what she asks for. With what she did, I know now that I'm finally forgiven.