𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 : 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Author's Pov

Have you ever wondered how it is to be married to your favorite artist? Well, that's something Aya can answer. After her three-year relationship with Namjoon as his girlfriend, they finally decided to level things up. Now, they're already going to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, at the same time, Aya's five-month pregnancy with their son. Though the people on social media saw their love story as something that is romantic and lovely, it wasn't all smiles and rainbows. As the leader of BTS, Namjoon was told to never get into a relationship, for him to focus more on his work. However, things didn't go as planned for him after meeting Aya. She was Jungkook's childhood bestfriend, whom he met as their event organizer. Jungkook introduced her to them back in the days when they were still promoting their album, You Never Walk Alone. She was the one chosen to organize their concerts, both in Korea and overseas.

Due to the often encounter, Namjoon grew to feel comfortable with her. He would occasionally open things to her and she would listen to him or give him advices if needed. He sometimes lets her read the lyrics he wrote, to see if it's good or not. In short, he found a friend in her. But as their friendship grows, he started to feel something more than that. He started to like her, but he couldn't tell her about it. It wasn't because of a relationship at risk, it's because Namjoon knows that Jungkook likes Aya. And at the same time, he could see that Aya likes Jungkook too. But the tables turned when a small incident happened between Aya and Namjoon, that brought them to where they are now.

Aya's Pov

I'm currently reading my book while resting my back on the headboard. It's the third of July today, which means tomorrow will be a big day for me and Namjoon. It's our first wedding anniversary! On the other hand, Namjoon is sitting beside me while checking the documents and files he received on his laptop. When he was done, he lie down beside me, putting his arms around my shoulders and letting my head rest on his chest. I continued reading but I paused when he starts speaking.

"Honey?" He called ever so softly, occasionally kissing the crown of my head.

"Yes, hon?" I answered while still looking at my book.

"Do you remember the night when I was so drunk at the KTV bar?" He suddenly asked.

I felt his chin on my head as he lock me in his arms. I put the book down and fixed my position to make it even more comfortable.

"I remember that night." I replied as I hover my arm on top of his arm to hold him. "That's when you confessed your feelings to me." I chuckled slightly.

"You know, honey, I never regret anything I did back then." He started to play with my hand, then continues what he's saying. "Because I won't have you as my wife right now if it didn't happen. And soon, we're having a child of our own. I can't wait to be a dad, honey." He then reached for the small baby bump on my tummy.

"I'm really excited too, hon. But I believe that even if it didn't happen, if we are meant for each other, we will end together."

"I guess you're right about that. Do you think, if that night didn't happen, we'd still end together?" He faced me with hope in his eyes.

"Of course, honey." I said with a smile and he smiled back at me.

I waited for his response but he didn't say anything in return, and that made me worried. I think he saw my expresson because he suddenly kissed my forehead, before hugging me tighter. The warmth of his embrace made me feel safe and loved.