𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

Sunhi's Pov

When Namjoon left the both of us to ask for Aya's forgiveness, Seokjin and I wandered around the small garden. The truth is, I'm still in the state of shock after witnessing them quarrel because it's my first time to see them in that state. I think Seokjin noticed that because I was startled when he held my wrist to stop me from walking. I glance at his hand around my wrist and to his face, where concern is seen.

"You're worried about them, aren't you?" He calmly asked before letting go.

I let out a sigh, as I sat on the green grass that is surrounded by small flowers, and watch him sit beside me.

"You know what?" He suddenly opened up, taking all of my attention to listen to him.

He picked a small flower and stared at it for a while.

"Namjoon never shouted at Aya before. They never shouted at each other. Only now." He chuckled while he starts to twist the stem of the flower.

"Really? But why?"

"It's because of a promise..."

"A promise?" I confusedly asked and he nodded.

"Namjoon promised to himself, that he will never shout at her, ever, again. There was this one incident during the middle of 11th grade. Valentine's to be exact. Of course, during that occasion, men would buy their lady a bunch of different gifts to show affection or to confess their feelings, and that's what Namjoon did..."

- FLASHBACK -

DURING 11TH GRADE

Namjoon's Pov

I don't really know what's her favourite flower but I hope stargazers are fine with her. I purposely went to school early to place my gifts on her desk before she comes. I'm so nervous because it's my first time to do this to a girl. Few minutes later, she arrived with Jimin and she immediately noticed the bouquet and chocolates on her desk.

"Wow, Aya! Looks like you have a secret admirer, huh?" Jimin teased while poking her waist.

I secretly glance at her to see her reaction and I'm glad to see that she's smiling.

"Don't be silly, I think someone left these here by accident." She replied while looking around.

"Hey, are you telling me that you're not worthy to receive these gifts?" Jimin asked.

"It's not that, it's just, I'm sure these aren't for me. Wait, I'll ask our classmates."

It's clearly seen that I placed those on her desk, yet she thinks that it's not for her. I suddenly felt pissed while hearing her ask our classmates if they mistakenly put those on her desk, so I stood up and went to her. I tapped her back and she faced me with a smile.

"Oh, Namjoon. How many I help you?"

"Could you please stop asking them about those flowers and chocolates?" I irritably said, making her confused.

"Huh? What do you mean? Do you know who owns these?-"

"It's for you!" I unconsciously exclaimed. "All of those flowers and chocolates are for you, Aya! No one mistakenly placed those because I was the one who put that on your desk. Can't you see? I like you, okay?!" I continued, making our classmates look at us.

"S-sorry... I d-didn't know..." She replied in a frail voice.

I felt guilty for shouting at her but I just realised that I accidentally confessed my feelings for her. I was aback when I saw a tear escape her eyes, as she bows to me, and immediately left the room.