𝓽𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 : 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Author's Pov

Everyone envied her for having a husband like him. He is a perfect representation of love, respect, and loyalty. He is humble, even though he is the President of a Technology Company. In every occasion, they would ask her how it feels to have a husband like Kim Namjoon, a husband who is heaven sent. Yet, after that question, arises the most hated question she has to answer. And it happens often whenever the couple attends Aya's family reunion.

"When are you going to have a baby? You've been married for five years already. It's such a waste if you won't pass your genes to your children, right?" A friend of her mother asked, making Aya laugh sarcastically.

That's it. She just laughs it off, because it's hard for her to say that she has PCOS. That condition affects her fertility, that even if they tried it a lot of times, she is still not getting pregnant. Knowing how such a gossip those ladies are, she just choose to keep herself quiet and all smiles, even though she's hurting inside. Being infertile is her biggest insecurity, because she knows how much Namjoon wanted to be a father. There wasn't a day that she stopped overthinking if Namjoon still loves her. But that's why she is blessed on having him, because Namjoon never stopped making her feel that she is enough and worth it.

"Hon, let's go? It's getting a little late." Namjoon suddenly interrupted as he wrap his arm around Aya's waist.

"Oh, Namjoon! You still look fine as the first day I saw you." Aya's aunt greeted.

"Thank you, ma'am. Aya is such a great wife, I'm so blessed to have her and marrying her is the best decision I have made." Namjoon proudly stated, scoffing internally to see the fake smile of Aya's aunt.

Namjoon never liked that aunt of hers, because he could still remember how she bribed him to leave Aya for her daughter, Aya's cousin. He told Aya about it after their wedding.

"If you excuse us, we'll be heading back home." Namjoon announced, so the aunt and some of the friends of Aya's mother bid them farewell.

They first went to Aya's parents and told them that they're leaving. After that, they drove away the venue and got home after that 20-minute trip. The moment they're inside their house, Namjoon locked Aya from behind with his embrace. Sniffing her sweet scent, Aya giggled slightly as she felt Namjoon's nose brush against the skin of her nape.

"I really love seeing you in that dress." Namjoon whispered, later on rubbing Aya's arms gently with his hands. "But I love seeing you more without it." He teased, leaving a kiss on her shoulder.

"Are you asking for my permission?" She chuckled meeting his gaze as she turn her head to face him.

"Am I allowed?" He smiled, pecking her soft lips gently.

"If it means that you will carry me-" Before Aya could even finish, Namjoon carried her in a bridal way that made her laugh upon seeing her husband's eagerness. "-Then I will allow you." She continued and kissed Namjoon's dimple that is poking in from how wide his smile is.

Without wasting time, Namjoon headed to their bedroom with her in his arms. The night was filled with love as the two of them exchanged the warmth of each other.

-

It has been three months since that night happened. Everything seemed fine and happy for the two of them, until Namjoon had a sudden change of behavior these past few days. He was always busy and whenever Aya calls to check on him, he will cut the conversation quickly because he has things to do. As an understanding person, Aya just stayed quiet about it and did her routine as a house wife like how she normally does. However, it finally made her overthink after what happened last night. Namjoon suddenly became aggressive and ill-tempered. It hurts her, because she doesn't know the answer on why he is acting that way. All she did was to just be more understanding because he might be stressed from work or business matters.