||Chapter 31|| (pt.2)

Warnings: All of this is SMUT, slight dom! Seonghwa even though he's peak switch behavior, unprotected sex (put on a glove before you make love kids), cunnilingus,  overstimulation, creampie, slight dirty talk, aftercare. 

Enjoy! 

"Yes, please"

The words left her mouth so fast that she didn't even have the time to be embarrassed about it. All she could focus on was Seonghwa's devious smile as he lowered to kiss her. His wings swallowed them both, although he tried to be careful- his feathers tickled.

She moaned in the kiss once his hands cupped her breasts through the bra, an item that was growing to be more and more of an obstacle.

"Do you want this off? But it looks so good on you..." he asked, his fingers tracing the thin straps of the garment as if he was actually debating whether to take it off or not.

"So do your pants, but I guess those will have to go too"

He laughed at her statement as his fingers pulled the straps down, then reached to the bow at the front to undo it, not wasting time in throwing it on the floor to join her dress.

Carys was sure her face was beet-red. It's not like she had never been intimate with a man in her life, but the fact that this particular man was quite literally a Greek god didn't help her self-esteem at all. That's why she brought one hand to cover herself, a hand that was pinned to the mattress so fast that she barely registered the whole thing.

"Try covering yourself again and I'll tie you up" he threatened as he traced the visible veins on her breasts with his free hand and tentatively pinched one nipple, eliciting a moan so lewd she feared he would've found it fake, but she couldn't help it: he was being so delicate, and yet his hands felt like liquid lava on her skin.

"So sensitive...and I haven't even touched you properly" he whispered in her ear, then he got lower to press hot open-mouthed kisses all over her breast, his hands now holding onto her thighs.

"Seonghwa...please, I need more" she pleaded, her hand pushing his head down where she needed the most.

That was all the confirmation he needed to sneak a hand down her panties. At that moment, Carys swore she almost came on the spot, by just hearing him swear under his breath as his fingers were coated by her wetness.

"May I?" he asked, although his fingers were already hooked in the waistband of the underwear.

She just nodded, deep down wishing he would just hurry up and eat her out already.

Her frustration only grew once he took her underwear off and sat there for a while, palming himself through his pants. He was teasing her again and she would've hated it if the sight before her weren't as mouth-watering as it was: parted lips, hooded eyes, his tongue occasionally darting out to moisten his red-bitten lips.

"You look so fucking exquisite right now...but you'll have to tell me what you want, darling, or I won't move an inch"

Fuck. Luckily for them both, she had thrown her- already barely there to begin with- demureness out the window that night.

"Please, I need your mouth between my legs, please..."

He didn't even let her finish the sentence, a sign that his patience was running thin too: he dived right in, licking a long strip up to her clit and circling it with his lips, arms wrapped around her thighs to keep them apart.