It's Not You, It's My Friends

Brendon's Point of View *

When I realized what I was doing, I pulled away and just sat there. Still on Ryan's lap. We were both breathing heavily and staring at each other.

"Sorry." I whispered.

Ryan didn't say anything and it was kind of driving me crazy.

"I didn't mean to... I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." I started to get off of him, but he had another idea.

Both of his hands went to the back of my neck and he pulled me back down to him.

"Stop running from your feelings." He said quietly before continuing the kiss.

His lips are soft and now wet from my own. I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly started grinding my hips into him.

No, I didn't want to rush and have sex with him. Not yet, anyway. Sometimes I just get a little too into the moment. Sue me. 

I felt Ryan's hands move down my bare back, slow and soft, then back up to tangle his fingers in my still wet hair. 

I was lost in the moment. I refused to end it this time and decided the only way it was going to end, was from Ryan pulling away. But I doubted he was going to do that. 

My tongue forcefully pushed past his lips and collided with his. His mouth was warm and addicting.

I don't remember how long it went on for, but we eventually laid together on the huge sofa and watched the fire die down, falling asleep shortly after. 

-

I woke up with and arm around my waist, the person facing me and it was then that I remembered what happened last night. Ryan was still sleeping, breathing slowly and softly. His hair fell in his face just covering his eyes and I smiled at the sight.

My smile was gone too soon as I thought about going back to reality. School. We wouldn't talk to each other or get to kiss each other. I'd have to go back to pretending I didn't like him in front of the guys and he would have to go back to hating me. Like this never happened. All I wanted was this.

I wanna say here and be with Ryan. 

"You okay?" His groggy voice broke my train of thought.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, showing a somewhat fake smile.

I gave him a small, quick kiss and put my arm around him in a hug. 

"This is this most comfortable couch I have ever slept on." He said closing his eyes. I laughed and agreed.

"It was damn near $2,000," his eyes shot open, wider than I had ever seen them, and he stared at me in disbelief. "my dad always wanted the best stuff. And since he has the money to get the best stuff, that's what he did. And it hardly ever gets used, that's the sad part."

"I wish I could take it home." Ryan laughed. We were silent for a few minutes until I broke it.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked him.

"Stay just like this." He moved himself closer to me and tightened his arm around my waist.

"As good as that sounds, I wanna do something." 

"Ehh, whatever." He said moving his arm and getting up. He walked into the bathroom and I stood up and stretched. It felt amazing.

I checked my phone, which was about to die, and I had a few missed calls and text messages but I ignored them.