Fresh Start

Ryan's Point of View ;

Everything was starting to come together. I tried to help Brendon unpack the best I could, but he told me to sit down and keep my leg up.

I still can't believe we actually moved to LA. As long as Brendon is away from Dallon, I'm happy. I'm not as stupid as they think, I can see the way they'd look at each other and flirt and Jesus fucking Christ, it's obvious!

It's been almost a week now and Brendon's done a good job at putting the house together. It's big and mostly empty, but it's still our home and we'll get more things to fill the other rooms.

"How're you feeling?" Brendon sat next to me on the bed and put a hang on my non-broken leg. I shrugged.

"Fine I guess. I want this cast off, it's a pain in the ass."

"I thought I was the only pain in your ass?" Brendon smiled.

"Shut up, you're so perverted." I laughed and nudged his arm.

"So," Brendon seemed a little nervous and I didn't like what he was about to say. I already knew what it could be. "the guys are coming out here for a while so we can get the album finished. Jon and Spencer are gonna stay here, I just have to go out and buy a bed. And I thought about letting Dallon stay too, but I don't want to put anymore stress on you so he's just going to get a hotel room. The albums almost done. And then we'll have to schedule for a tour and I want you to come with me, if you're up to it."

I completely forgot that he had to go on tour for the album. How could something like that not cross my mind? Brendon on a bus, going around the country for who knows how long, with Dallon. Of course I'l be going with him.

"I'd love to go." I said a little too quickly. "Don't think I could stay away from you that long, seeing how we haven't been apart since we've been together. And I'd miss you too much." Brendon smiled bright and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much, don't forget that." I contently sighed and nodded.

"I love you too, Bren. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you."

-

The next day, Brendon and I went out to buy a bed.

It was a nice bed. Soft and big. I almost wanted to trade it with the one we slept on, but I wouldn't want to make anyone sleep on love stains that I couldn't get to come out. Oh well.

"I'm so jealous right now." I pouted and watched Brendon pull the cream colored sheet over the bed.

"Of what?" He laughed.

"This bed. It's so soft and comfortable. I want it."

"Ry, it's not like we aren't allowed to sleep on it." I guess he has a point.