It's Baby Time

Hi guys.

Sooooooooo, I'm lost with this. I had a bunch of ideas for it and whatnot and I've been really busy lately and got a lot on my mind and I just like forgot everything I wanted to do. I know this story isn't all that great, and I'm actually surprised that some of you like it. I'm going to try to make it better and more interesting.
Anddddd, I'm really mad at myself because Dallon was not supposed to be a bad guy. So I'll probably end up making things different in the next few chapters. UGH, I hate writers block. But thanks again for reading.

---

Ryan's Point of View ;

Brendon and I looked around at different adoption agencies.

He wanted to meet a couple that was giving their child up for adoption and I suggested that we adopt a child that was already in foster care. 

"But we'll miss out on the pregnancy and the birth and everything," he frowned. "and I want to be there for all of that. If, you know, they'd let us."

"Yeah, but there's so many babies in foster care already and they deserve a real home."

"Then we'll adopt all of them!" He threw his arms up and smiled.

"No," I said shaking my head. "one is fine for now. And maybe in, I don't know, thirty years or so, we can adopt again."

"Thirty years, Ryan? I'll be ancient." I laughed and Brendon smacked my arm.

"You'll only be in your fifties." I shrugged.

"Then we might as well adopt a damn grandchild if I'll be in my fifties! Yeah, hi. I'm here to adopt my grandchild. No, I have to be the grandfather, I'm in my fifties."

"You're hilarious." I laughed. "Have you found anyone giving their baby up?"

"Not yet, no." He shook his head.

"And you do realize that with these kinds of adoption, the parent also has the choice to keep the baby when it gets here, before we sign any papers. You know that right? It's not always guaranteed." Brendon sighed and put his head back on the couch.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to be there throughout it, you know? See the ultrasounds and whatnot." I tightened my arm around him and put my head in his neck.

"When do you have to be at the studio?" I asked.

"Half hour, I think. Can't wait til it's done. Then we can tour."

Brendon got up and got ready and we may have made out for a while and he may have been ten minutes late to the studio.

-

"You know, I heard that there's this thing people can do now," Spencer sat in the chair next to the couch and looked at me. "where they can actually turn ones sperm cell into an egg or something. And then it can be fertilized with your partners sperm. You just need a surrogate to carry the baby."

"Are you kidding me?" I stared at him, amazed that there could be such a thing now. If it's really a thing, anyway. "That'd be fucking awesome."

"Yeah, I overheard someone talking about it a few months ago. And I thought, no way. That can't happen, there's now way. So I googled it and there's this doctor here in LA that says, yes, it can happen. It has happened. But it's fucking expensive." If Brendon and I could have a baby of our own, our own blood related child, that would be incredible. And he'd be so ecstatic.

"How expensive?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Like, over fifty grand expensive. I'm not entirely sure, but you can look it up. Call the doctor."