Thinking Out Loud

I am excited for this. Yaaaas.

*** The song that's mentioned, which is obviously Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, I understand it wasn't out during the time that Ryan and Jon were in the band and touring for Pretty. Odd. I just love the song and thought it would be perfect for this chapter.

---

Brendon's Point of View* 

We had fun at the cabin. I finally got Ryan to swim in the lake with me. I promised I wouldn't pull him in again. He just held onto me the whole time. Spence and Jon had a blast splashing each other and I think at one point, they managed to have sex in the lake. That was when Ryan and I got out and went to the bathroom and had sex in the shower. 

Ryan's been talking to his mom a lot, which is good. He's got a brother and sister he never knew about.

We had to started working again, writing more songs and practicing all damn day. It's October and Halloween is in a couple weeks. Pete invited us to his Halloween party tonight, so of course we're going because it's Pete. He throws the best parties.

"Brendon!" I heard Ryan calling my name from the bathroom.

"What?" I answered opening the door. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw him standing there wrapped in what looked like white ace-bandages. "What the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

"Shut up, I need your help." He lightly punched my arm. "Finished wrapping this for me."

"Okay, mummy." I joked. I grabbed the fabric from him and finished wrapping it around his body. 

Obviously, Ryan was going as a mummy for Halloween. I was going to be a Mexican or something.

"You need to hurry and get ready, Bren." Ryan said as we walked out of the bathroom. 

"Yes mummy." He stopped and looked at me and I laughed. I pecked his lips and went to the bedroom to get ready and once I felt everything was perfect, I joined Ryan in the living room.

"Oh my God," he said laughing. "a Mexican? Really?"

"Si." I said with a smile.

We headed over to the club that Pete had bought out for the night. 

"This should be fun." Ryan said when we walked in. There were a bunch of girls, typical Pete, wearing the smallest outfits and stilettos. Then there were guys dressed up in mostly masks or face makeup.

I saw Pete standing at the bar talking to a short blond wearing a skimpy maids outfit. He was dressed as a vampire. Of course. Ryan and I weren't legally able to drink, but that didn't stop us from drinking. Throughout the night, Pete got us beers and mixed drinks and numerous shots.

Within the next two hours, I was out of it. I was a happy drunk. A little too happy.

Ryan was getting there, but he didn't really like to drink because he was afraid he'd end up like his dad. 

I lost him at some point, and to be honest, I don't even know where I was. Obviously, I was in the club, But I didn't recognize anyone around me.

"You're a cute Mexican!" I turned around to see a redhead smiling at me.

"Honey, I know!" I laughed. Sometimes the room seemed like it was spinning and I was having trouble keeping myself on my feet. 

"You wanna get outta here?" Do I want another beer?

"Yeah that'd be great." I smiled and she grabbed my hand and we walked right past the bar. "Wait, I thought we were getting another beer?"

Still walking, she turned her head and laughed.