Cemetery Drive

Heeeeeeeeeeey all you beautiful people.

Here's an update, enjooooy.

OH! And this is completely unrelated to this story, but I just thought I'd share with all of you that I have THEE most annoying, obnoxious neighbors in the history of annoying and obnoxious neighbors. They're driving me up the goddamn wall.

OKAY, story time.

One more thing; I don't remember what month I made it, or whatever, so It's just gonna be July and I'll go from there. Yeah.

---

Brendon's Point of View* 

We've been in our apartment for two months now, and everything is coming together perfectly.

Ryan and I are a lot closer than before, if that's even possible. We made plans to go to the cabin in a couple weeks, Jon and Spencer are gonna go with us. Just a nice break from everything before we start writing and practicing again. 

"I'm tired." Ryan yawned. We're laying on the couch, just listening to the main menu of the movie we were watching. 

"Then let's go to bed." I said, yawning as well. Anytime I see someone yawn, I yawn. I hate it.

"Yeah, good idea." He got off of me, which made me sad, and he held his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me up.

We shut off the lamp and the TV and headed to the bedroom and I passed out as soon as I hit the sheets.

Dreamland was nice. I dreamt that I was in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory in the room where everything is edible and I was just eating everything in sight and it was amazing. I went swimming in the chocolate river thing and then I heard an annoying ringing sound. It kind of sounded like Ryan's phone. My eyes opened, and I looked over to just barely see him pick up his phone from the night stand and he answered it.

"Hello?" He said tiredly. "Yes, this is him." 

I sat up, leaning on my elbows and looked at Ryan waiting to see who the fuck was calling him this late at night. 

"Is he okay?" Ryan was fully awake by now, and he sounded worried. "I'll be right there. Thank you." He kind of dropped his phone on the nightstand and touched the bottom of the lamp to turn it on.

"What's going on, babe?" I asked sheilding my eyes from the horrible light.

"My dad's in the hospital." I wasn't sure if he was holding back tears or if his voice was just cracking from being woken up and not having a drink of water or something.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as he ran all around the bedroom to get dressed.

"Is he okay?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"No." Was all he said. "They need me to be there to sign papers. Don't know what kind of fucking papers because they can't talk about it over the phone." He was definitely holding bacl tears. I got to my feet and grabbed some jeans from my dresser and a black v-neck. "You don't have to go, Bren. You can stay here and get some sleep. I don't know how long I'll be there." 

"Stop," I said, putting my hands on his shoulders. He was a wreck and he doesn't even know what's going on yet. "I'm going with you. I wanna be there for you." I pecked his lips and dropped my arms to continue getting dressed. Once we were ready to go, he almost ran out the door and to the car.

He got in the drivers seat of my car, and took the keys from my hand as soon as I got in. Then we were headed to the hospital.

When we got there, I let the valet guy park the car and ran to the elevator with Ryan.