Panic! because Pete Wentz is Coming

Brendon's Point of View* 

The past three weeks just flew by.

Gerard's funeral was fucking sad and I couldn't stay long because it was too much.

Ryan would't come with me, said he didn't need to be there because he and Gee weren't friends.

But Spence and Jon came.

After that, me and the guys started writing music and practicing for the band we made. Somehow, we all agreed on Panic! at the Disco which is pretty cool if ya ask me.

Jon and Spencer were busy talking about beats and bass chords or some shit and Ryan's head was stuck in his laptop.

I was just standing here waiting for these guys to be ready for practice.

"Holy fucking shit!" Ryan shouted.

"What?" Jon, Spence and I said in unison.

"Pete Wentz wants to meet us." He said it fast and I almost didn't even hear him.

"No fucking way, are you kidding!?" Spencer asked standing from his drum set.

Ryan unplugged his laptop and we all gathered around it and read the email.

He really wanted to meet us!

"That's awesome!" Jon squealed pulling Spencer in his arms.

Ryan set the laptop back on the table and smiled at me. I walked up to him and grabbed his adorable face and kissed him.

"I love you." He said against my lips.

"I love you too, babe." 

"Get a room!" Jon said.

I gave Jon the finger and continued to kiss my boyfriend. 

"So what songs are we gonna play for him?" Spencer asked, probably just to get me and Ryan off of each other.

"Well, we have a week to decide." I said.

"Yeah, but we need to decide now so we can start practicing more and making sure everything is perfect. This could be our only chance." Ryan let go of me and picked up his guitar. "How about Time To DanceCamisado, and Nails For Breakfast?"

We all agreed and for the next week we hurried to my house after school and practiced until my mom got sick of it.

-

Today is the day that Pete Wentz comes to check us out.

He's actually coming to my house. To my. Fucking. House.

I don't think I've ever been so fucking nervous in my life.

"Bren, you gotta calm down." Spencer said. He was sitting behind his drums, Jon standing there with his bass and Ryan was...

"Where the fuck is Ryan?" The biggest day in our lives and he isn't here. But, I swear he was here a minute ago.

"I'm right here." I turned around to to look at him, standing there in the outfit I bought him, his hair looks perfect like always and he's got his eyeliner on.

Oh, and Pete Wentz is standing next to him.

PETE FUCKING WENTZ IS STANDING NEXT TO MY BOYFRIEND, HOLY SHIT!

I just kind of stood there, staring at the man who came here to see us play.

"Brendon?" Ryan stepped in front of me, putting a hand on my shoulder.