You're Mine Now

Brendon's Point of View ;

I drove home as fast as I could, trying not to seem to scared or nervous.

Ryan said I have to act like everything is okay. Like everything is perfectly normal.

Spencer and Jon were behind me and I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car. Jon parked in front of the house and they met me by the door, smiling like we were told to.

"What if he's here?" I whispered, fake smile on my lips and trying to play it cool.

"I doubt he will be," Jon said calmly. "then he'd have to explain why he's here. And why Ryan isn't." I nodded and turned to open the door.

"Just act like you know nothing," I said to myself. "it's just acting. That's it. Acting."

I unlocked the door and immediately saw the folded piece of paper on the table.

"I'm starving." Spencer said. Jon and I looked at him, like this was the time and place to be starving. "What? I am." He shrugged. Jon laughed and they went to the kitchen.

And I called for Ryan, pretending that I don't know that he's at a hotel with Pete.

"Ry?" I picked up the paper not wanting to read it at all, but I slowly unfolded it.

When Ryan didn't answer, which I knew he wouldn't, I walked into the living room. It was trashed. Photos of Ryan and I were on the floor, the frames and glass busted. I know Ryan wouldn't do that.

So it had to have been Dallon.

"What the fuck?" I heard footsteps behind me.

"Holy shit." Jon said, his mouth sounding full. "The fuck happened?"

"My living room is trashed, that's what happened. What the hell."

"What's that?" Jon asked, pointing to the paper in my hands. Good, he's acting like he doesn't know. Dallon might have put up cameras in my house.

"Don't know." I shrugged and looked at it, waiting for me to read it. I sat on the couch and started reading it.

"Bren,

I'm sorry for telling you this way, but I'm leaving. I don't want to be with you anymore. I want a divorce. I'm not happy and it's only fair that I leave so I don't drag you down with me because I'm going no where. You deserve to be happy and be with someone who will fulfil your needs and give you everything you want. And you cheated on me, so I don't trust you. We're better off without each other. You can keep the house and who ever you want to move in, can move in. I'm going to find someone else to be with and be happy with. Sorry for telling you this way, but this is what's best.

I don't love you anymore."

It's definitely Ryan' handwriting. And it's a hell of a lot more sloppy than usual.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I stared at the paper. How could Dallon have him write such bullshit? Even if I wouldn't have known about what's going on, I would have known that this note is fake as fuck and that something was obviously wrong. "He can't leave me!"

"What's going on?" Spencer asked, coming into the living room.

"Ryan fucking left." I said, trying to sound as angry as I could.

"What?" Jon and Spencer said in unison.

It's a good thing I'm great at making myself cry. Got me out of so much shit at home when I was younger.

I crumpled the paper and threw it on the floor and got up, storming up the stairs to my room. I missed Ryan already and I know he isn't really gone. But he's not here where he should be, thanks to Dallon. What if he finds out that we know and he tries to kill Ryan? I fell onto the bed and hugged Ryan's pillow. Something was poking my side and I reached down to see what it was.