Meet The Characters!

Shehnaaz GillS

Shehnaaz Gill
S

he is a girl who has already suffered a lot..from childhood she is seeing the things which should not be seen by a child...it effects their brain...
She is broken but still always keeps smiling...hiding her pain....kehte hai na " the best smiles, has felt the most pain " she is a best example for that....
There is one more thing u should know about her that is also sassy AF....u can't beat her in come backs......Her sarcasm is just 🔥...
Loves her father a lot.....💙
She belongs to a middle class family...
Has an elder sister......who treats her like...[nevermind story main pata chal jayega]
She has a past...which only her bff knows...she loves her a lot ....

Sidharth Shukla He is a happy living man

Sidharth Shukla
He is a happy living man...he is a professor by passion....his teaching style is different from others.....A family man...his mother is his life ! ....his father passed away...in his childhood....has two sisters...both are happily married.....
Never had a girlfriend...cause he is waiting for his first one...to be the last one ❣️

Zoya QureshiBff of shehnaaz

Zoya Qureshi
Bff of shehnaaz....knows all about her....loves her a lot....a bold but soft girl...she is from a rich family...her family treats shehnaaz as their own daughter...
Zoya and Shehnaaz has been bff from 8 years...

Their are 2 things u should know about them....1. Never mess with them..! 2. They are big foodies , never quote them about their food...

Rashmi Gill (iska maine photo nahi dalna)

Sister of shehnaaz , she is all egoistic, self-obsessed...she doesn't like if anyone looks or does anything better than her...it doesn't matter even if it's her sister ....doesn't respect her parents.....
__________________________________________

Guys this are the important characters...!