Fake, Leaving,Lie!?

SS : I OWN THIS COLLEGE!

SG : YOU WHAT !

saying this she withdrew her hand from his hold.....

SS : shehnaaz listen I can explain...

Beforenhe could say further , shehnaaz got down from the ride....and started moving away...

While Sidharth followed her and got a hold of her hand....

SG : JUST LEAVE MY HAND FOR GODSAKE DAMMIT !

SS : Jis din pakda tha usi din soch liya tha ki kabhi nhi chodunga , toh aaj kaise chod dun...

SG : ye jo aapki lines hai na Professor , ye apne pass hi rakhe toh better rahega ! Kya pata jhooti ho...

SS : Shehnaaz maine tumse kabhi jhoot nhi bola....maine aisa kabhi nahi kaha ki i don't own the college....and yeah i really was a professor....

SG : NO ! YOU WERE FAKING IT ALL THIS WHILE!

SS : ALL OF IT ? NO CHANCE!
The feelings were not fake...
The words were not fake ...
The moments were not fake...
I....was not fake!

Shehnaaz just sarcastically chuckled and stood their ...

Sidharth went and interwined their one hand ....and held her chin and made her look up at him.....and Said ..."Listen , can we sit somewhere and talk..?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
They were sitting on a bench in the park...there was some unusual space between them....

Shehnaaz had her elbows on her knees and her eyes closed....

Sidharth was also bent at the same level...

He looked at her and said "Listen , i don't practically OWN it,....it's under my mother's name!"

SG : That doens't make any change Professor ! Oh, or should I say Mr.Fake Professor ....

SS : Shehnaaz I wanted to tell you this since a long time ...!

SG : THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU!!?? AGAR AAPNE HUME YE BAAT PEHLE NHI BATAI TKH ABHI KYU BATA RAHE HO ???

SS : BECAUSE I HAVE TO RETURN BACK TO MY HOME FITOOR !

He shouted in return....and then took a deep breath ....

When Shehnaaz just whispered "You'll also leave, like everybody else "

Sidharth turned back to reply but she cut him off with "I'm leaving,i don't want to stay with you"

Sidharth held her wrist and said "Oh yeah ! And with whom do you think you are leaving this place...!

SG : i I'll go by taxi

SS : There's no way I'll let you go in a taxi , at this time ! Do you see how dark it is right now !

SG : COME ON PROFESSOR YOU CAN STOP THIS FAKENESS NOW!

SS : I'M NOT FAKING IT SHEHNAAZ ! I genuinely have feelings for you !

SG : I don't wanna talk to you ... Let me go !

SS : you are not being a good girl right now Shehnaaz ..

SG : So !

Sidharth just moved forward and carried her on his shoulder .... ..

Shehnaaz spoke while hitting hum oj his back with her tiny fists "WTF ! You can't do that"

•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth opened the gate of his car....and he made her sit...and tied her seatbelt.. and said "Don't you dare to move"

He said this with his bloodshot eyes..a.and popped up veins of his neck .......
Shehnaaz did find him to be a bit scary that moment but also hot at the same time!

Sidharth sat at his side...
Started the car and drove towards her house...

During the whole ride no one said a word.....
Sidharth was driving and Shehnaaz was looking out of the window

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The car stopped at a bit distance from her home because he knew she would ask for it.....

The road was quite as it was the time of winter and it was around 8 ....

He got off the car ......while shehnaaz also got off the car ....while she was closing the car...

A plan was tightly slapped on the car caging her...
She turned back only to face Sidharth , that Sidharth which she has seen in the wedding after he bet Sir.Jacob...

Sidharth caged her between him and car and pressed his body on her ...and looked at her down...while Shehnaaz had to look up at him due to the height difference....

He whispered being extremely close "I'm not going to leave you Shehnaaz, not even if you ask me to , we have come too far to let each other go! I am not gonna leave you like other people .....I'm not like other people Shehnaaz..I can be killed for you & Can also kill for you !
If you think I'm that sweet little boy whom you'll ask to leave , and he will leave , then let me tell you that you're completely mistaken here! I m that kind of mann Shehnaaz who can burn the world for you ! I'm not one those sweet heroes , I'm that villain whom you can't escape.... Understand this...
And if you think I'll leave you then no... I'll be back in 2 days !

After he completed this , no body said anything they were just looking at each other....

Then Shehnaaz made Sidharth move back with her finger...and walked towards her home!

She was walking to her house...it was dark ...
She heard some footsteps and turned and saw Sidharth following her at a certain distance....

She didn't say anything to him....she kept walking...

She reached her gate ...she closed it while Sidharth was standing in front of the gate....

Shehnaaz turned back to go but Sidharth voice stopped her "I am leaving tomorrow morning! I'll message you the details ! Take care of yourself in my absence ... Don't let other boys invite their death by coming near you !

Shehnaaz was listening to all this facing him her back...as she realised he stopped saying , she went inside but on her way she heard him faintly say
"None of was a lie ! I love you ..."

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter....
Drop your reviews ⬇️

New side of Sidharth !???
Are you liking this Sidharth ?

~SidNaazForever!🥀