Epilogue!?

"Aaahhhh ! Pleasee dheere Professor"

"I'm trying fitoor !"

"Ummmm,it's really sticky"

"That's how it's supposed to be!"

"Professorrrrrr, on the count of three!"

"Okay"

1
2
3

"Khachh!"

SS : Damn! You grew a lot of hair in a span of time fitoor

Sidharth said while changing the waxing strip

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sitting on their bed , Shehnaaz was in her bra and grey sweatpants

While Sidharth was sitting in front of her waxing her under arms!

SG : Well guess what Professor ! I can't control the growth!

SS : hn hn

Sidharth took the used strips and threw it in the dustbin , Shehnaaz put on some powder and moisturized her skin...

She picked up the Sidharth's t-Shirt from the table and was going to put on when Sidharth pulled that from her and gave her his Black shirt "You look better in my shirt than t-shirt"

Winking at her he entered the washroom and Shehnaaz put onn his shirt!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The table of Sidharth's office was banged and shook by the force of Shehnaaz's back...

She was made to sit on the glass table by Sidharth while he's hands were running all over her body !
Without wasting much time Shehnaaz's moans were heard , echoing in the cabin with the trembling of the table

Sidharth's Tie was wrapped in shehnaaz's hand...
Pulling him closer to her....

Shehnaaz whispered in Sidharth's ears "I love you the most when you are this way , Professor"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shhehnaaz was sitting in the house , in the living room specifically waiting for Sidharth ...

He promised to be home at 9:00 for dinner after like ages ...and right now it's 12:30 ...

She picked her phone up and called Professor...

He picked it up but before she could say anything he said "I'm busy right now , call me later"

Shehnaaz clutched the phone in anger and looked at the dinner placed on the table , then she looked at the keys of her bike hanging on the door ...

She changed her attire and took the keys , banged the door shut and rode towards Sidharth's office....

She walked into to dark office , reached on his floor , the light of his cabin was onn , she took a peak and saw Sidharth sitting on the chair with hai shirt's first three buttons open and looking at some files....

She entered inside banging his office close....

SS : WTF

SG : YEAH! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

SS : fitoor ! What happened aue tum yahan itni raat ko kya kar Rahi ho

SG : so you even forgot about it like completely!

SS : what !?

SG : Fuck you Professor

SS : Sure you can ! But what's the issue!?