Antics,Crush,Past!?

Sidharth and Shehnaaz Outfit ⬇️

NEXT DAY

IN THE AUDITORIUM

All were doing their work given by shehnaaz and sidharth.....

While shehnaaz was doing her writing !

And sidharth was doing his favourite job that was annoying shehnaaz with his cute antics...sometimes...massaging her head,poking her shoulder,calling her without any reason....and now he was playing with her hair....wrapp it around his finger and unwrapping it ....

While shehnaaz each time used to roll her eyes on his antics which were annoying only to her...while others found that extremely cute....

SS : shehnaaz, shehnaaz, bol do,na zara,dil me jo ,hai chupa,mai kisi se kahunga nahi....

SG : seriously Mr.Professor!

While Sidharth cutely nodded his head in yes !

He went close to her ears and said AAP HALKE SE HI HUMARE KAAN MAIN BOL DIJIYE KI AAP HUMSE MOHABBAT KARTI HAI,HUM KISI SE NAHI KAHENGE ! Saying this he bit her earlobe ! And blew air !

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I SO WANTED TO SMACK HIS HANDSOME FACE ! SERIOUSLY SHEHNAAZ HANDSOME!!! BUT STILL I COULDN'T STOP THE BUTTERFLIES THAT WERE ROAMING IN MY STOMACH ! BC...NO NO...NO...SHEHNAAZ NO... DON'T LET IT COME... DON'T....FUCK !
U COULDN'T STOP MY CHEEKS FROM TURNING PINK! AS I SAW TOWARDS HIM....HE WAS GIVING HIS FAMOUS SEXY SMIRK ! CONTROL ! I WISH I COULD WIPE IT OFF!

SHEHNAAZ'S POV ENDS

SS : kya hua Fitoor ! Why are u being so tomato ?

SG : SHUT . UP .

SS : (he put finger in his lips)

One boy : mam apne boli thi ki shayari bhi dalni hai but koyi aachi si shayri mil nahi rahi !

Shehnaaz was going to say something but sidharth interrupted and asked if could say one and Shehnaaz nodded in a yes !

SS : KI TERI INSTA KI PROFILE MAIN
      TAKA JHAKI PAL PAL HOTA HAI
      [2x]
      JAB BHI TERI POST DEKHU TOH
     DIL SE ZYADA PET MEIN HALCHAL
     HOTA HAI ,
     KI IS AJEEB SI FEELING KO JAAN
     JAAYO NA,
     DEAR CRUSH PLEASE MAAN JAYO
    NA !

He said this while looking at shehnaaz and making a puppy face....while everyone else was hooting and clapping....shehnaaz was trying hard to control her blush ...but the last thread broke when he winked at her ....and she ended yo blushing furiously....while tilting her face to the other side..rubbing her eyebrow with the back of her thumb, and biting her lips....