Towel,Harry Potter,Mess!?

Shehnaaz entered the house...only to witness the shouting of her so called elder sister on her mother....she wanted to say something but she knew her father was at home....maybe sleeping...and fighting back with her only cause her more weeping and shouting sights,......which she didn't wanted to happen...!

Rashmi : lo aagyi maharani....

SG : kya hogaya kyu chila rahi hai...(she said calmly)

Rashmi : tune mera towel use kiya....

SG : wohhh..woh...maine tera towel kab use..kiya...!

Rashmi : ye ye towel tune use nahi kiya ?

SG : but he tera kabse hogaya? Papa mere liye laaye the ....

Rashmi : oh plzzz..Shut Up...mummy ne mujhe ye towel diya hai.....

Shehnaaz looked at her mother....and ofcourse she was the one who gave the towel which shehnaaz's father brought for her specially.....coz... obviously Rashmi ne wo dekh li hogi aur zid pakad li hogi...and my mother she had always done this....giving away all the things of her...which was specifically bought for her on her special occasions....it doesn't matter...it's a towel or an appreciation...!

SG : shayad maine hi galti se leliya hoga...meri galti hai....(she said while looking at her mother....with a gloss if tears in her eyes)

Rashmi : bloody cheap....

Shehnaaz listening this looked up at her mother.......but all she got in return was silence.....she fisted her hands tightly..

MG : main kitchen se aayi....

As soon as mummy gill went away....Rashmi..went towards shehnaaz and held her jaw hard....and said...."WORTHLESS CHEAP FUCKER"

Shehnaaz fisted her hands .... tightly....and closed her eyes....as she left her jaw and went away.....

Shehnaaz was rushing towards her room....but her mother held her wrist......

MG : beta tu toh janti hai na...vo kaisi hai...mujhe use dena pada..tu dil pe mat lagana...

SHEHNAAZ THOUGHT : Same dialogue,same...from last 15 years......

SG : aab adat hogayi hai maa...(saying this she chuckled and removed mummy gills hand from her wrist...)

Shehnaaz entered the room...and closed the door !

Went into the washroom....opened the tap...

And punched furiously on the wall...she punched...and punched...until the anger inside her wasn't gone....

Her knuckles got bruised....and several cuts formed ......her knuckled were dark and deep red....

But did she care about that..?
Naahhh..

She slumped down on the floor with the shower running and clothes onn....

She needed to cry...
But does she want to cry?
Naahhh..

This is shehnaaz...khudke andar kitna bhi gham ho...apni family aur dosto ko hasati hai ...unhe khush rakhti hai....

Apne pe talwaar bhi chal jaaye toh koyi gham nahi...
Apno par aanch bhi aajaye toh humse koi kam nahi ....

She never shares her pain...but helps others in their sorrows...
She wipes the tears of the people,who gave her tears...
She helps the ones in need,no matter how much they have hurt her...
She helps the people join the pieces of their heart,no matter in how many pieces they have broken her !