BIB,Jeans,Haq!?

{Do listen the song given in the media box on repeat}

Shehnaaz opened her blurry eyes...
because of the sunlight that was peeping from the window..

She adjusted her vision with the brightness....
And looked here and there..

When that one person caught her eyes...and all the flashbacks of previous night flashed in front of her eyes ...

Shehnaaz POV

Shit Shehnaaz ! Tu kitni pagal hai...tune unhe sab bata toh diya lekin ek baar bhi ye nahi socha ki unhe kaisa feel hua hoga...meri feelings kisi dusre Insaan ke baare main sunne ke baad...

Shit mannn!
Ab main kya karun...

Hnn idea...
BIB !
Breakfast in bed...

Saying this she was going to get up then she remembered something...

Yrr mujhe toh kuch bana na hi nahi aata...haaye rabba! Kya krun main , marjaun!

Ab kya karun....

Shehnaaz POV ends

Shehnaaz was thinking all this while lying on Sidharth...
When Sidharth's eyes opened.. slowly adjusting to the brightness...
It was a really bright day!

Sidharth looked here and there... when he saw Shehnaaz and all the flashbacks of previous flashed in his mind...

And all the insecurities took over him...

He looked at her who was busy in thinking about Mr.Jacob according to him she was...

But Shehnaaz was busy thinking about her Mr.Professor!

SS : Shehnaaz

As soon as Shehnaaz heard him ...she looked at him...

She looked in his eyes...and he looked in her eyes...
They both were looking into each other's eyes for few seconds...

SS : Tayaar hojao...Shehnaaz subha hogayi hai ...breakfast kar lo fir main tumhe ghar drop kar dunga...

Shehnaaz just hummed but deep down she knew...that he was hurt , extremely hurt!

Not knowing what to do she got up and followed him....

SS : tum jao fresh hojao...your clothes na...what will you wear......

After thinking for sometime...

Sidharth went towards another room and brought a hoodies for her..

SS : u can wear this...it will look good and normal...and about what will you wear down...
Main abhi niche jaake ke jeans le aata hoon tumhare liye...niche shop hai clothes ki...you don't worry

He was going to go...but shehnaaz stopped him from going by holding his hands...

SG : sidharth you don't have to buy me...I have tides I will wear that...

SS : I know you won't be comfortable in that Shehnaaz...and I guess I can buy you anything I want...itna haq toh hai na mujhe!

She nodded her head in yes...

Sidharth went away....

While Shehnaaz took a deep breath and went to get freshen up...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz was done with bathing and had put on the hoodie which was reaching just above her knees but sidharth was not here with the lower yet....

After waiting for 15 minutes Shehnaaz decided to go outside and check...