Chapter,Golgappe,Street Date!?

Sidharth held her hand and was taking her away after warning Sir.Jacob...

But just then he heard Sir.Jacob saying "nahi rahunga kya karoge hn...."

Sidharth went close to him .....they both were extremely close....

SS : main jo bhi karunga vo aapke liye aacha nahi hoga...

SJ : tumse pehle Mera haq hai uspe...tumse pehle se janta hoon use main....

SS : jaante honge...par tujhse aache se main pehchanta hoon.....samjha

SJ : why am I even talking to you...

Saying this he went towards Shehnaaz ....and said "You me shehnaaz...right? Remember in school...how we used to spend time...that eye locks..that sign language...that mischief...that flirt....you can't forget me shehnaaz...I'm your first love....aur tumhare liye toh maine Raj Ranjan ko bhi maara tha.....because I cared for you and I still do...."

Shehnaaz who was just listening all this while...looking into his eyes..she went a bit close and ....said... "you know what sir....your chapter in my book is over is over,I can't keep rereading it... hoping for a different end...! So just please leave me alone....please!"

Saying this while crying , she ran from there....while Sidharth followed her but then he turned back and went towards Sir.Jacob and punched him on his face and said "this is for going close to her and making her cry"

Then he went and followed shehnaaz he saw her sitting on the bike....and before she could zoom away...he quickly went and sat behind her...

SG : Professor....niche utarye...

SS : no

SG : Professor,just leave me alone for sometime...

SS : rahi na alone main kuch nahi bolunga ek shabd nahi....bas tumhare saath rahunga...humesha...(he whispered...while his hand travelled to her hands which were holding the bike Handel....and he held her hand tightly)

Shehnaaz didn't say anything just started the bike and moved away with the wind hitting their faces...

SS : waise main ek baar puch sakta hoon tumse...

SG : nahi

SS : chalo tum itna insist kar rahi hoo toh puch hi leta hoon...

Shehnaaz just left a deep breath...

SS : tum mere se abhi bhi gussa ho kya?

SG : Nhi hona chaiye?

SS : nahi matlab hona toh nahi chaiye par tum ho sakti ho after all haq hai tumhara....toh mujhe tumhe manane ke liye kya karna hoga..?

SG : golgappe khayenge?

SS : huh!

SG : golgappe, gupchup, Pani batashe,water balls....khayenge?

SS : nhi main nahi khata

SG : Zinda hi kyu ho fir....

She said this and parked her bike in front of the stall....

SG : utriye....

SS : utrgaya

They both went and stood near the stall..

SG : bhaiyaa....do plate golgappe...

SS : main nahi khaunga...

SG : pka ? Mere se mat maangna...main nahi karti share...

SS : hn hn pakka...

SG : bhaiyaa ek hi kar do...

As Shehnaaz took the first golgappa in her mouth she moaned with the taste....
While Sidharth got water in his mouth because it looked quite tasty...to him

Shehnaaz got another one....in her plate and looked at sidharth who was looking at that golgappe....

SG : khayenge?

SS : ab tum itna zid kar rahi ho toh kha leta hoon....(saying this he took the golgappa in his mouth)

But in this while lite water fell on his shirt which was white and was striped with light blue lines....

SG : tch .....aaram se....dekhiye ab shirt pe girgaya na...upar se white shirt (saying this she started wiping the shirt with her hand....)

While Sidharth was just looking at her with a different spark...., Her scolding him for ruining his white shirt....was giving him all wifey vibes....

The vibes which he loves the most....sometimes he do imagine how their married life will be...

Her waking him up.....her face bring the first face that he will see in the morning....that married romance... that "suniye" which she still calls him....will give a different vibe then...her being
MRS.SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA💖

He got out of trance when he felt a slap on his chest..."ouch! maara kyu!?"

SG : tab se sidharth sidharth kar rahi hoon apko sunai nahi de raha .....

SS : maine toh nahi suna..

SG : behre hi gye ho....check up karao....

SS : huh!

SG : huh ! Kya huh! Ye batai ye aur khayenge ?

SS : huh ! Hn...hn..

SG : thik hai ....bhaiyaa ek plate aur laga do....aur thora aur tikha karo...

Like this they both ate golgappe on the street .....

"Street Date and Love is far better and memorable than Royals🤍✨"

____________________________________________________

That's all for today!
Hope you guys liked it...

~SidNaazForever!