Mehendi,Snan, Laces!?

MEHENDI CEREMONY!

Today was a fresh morning..

At least for a few people ...

Shehnaaz woke up at her room..she flickered her eyes open and looked around and saw herself wrapped in blanket ...
She hugged,she wanted to sleep more but she knew she had to wake up , she had to get ready also!

She quickly woke up and moved towards the washroom..and did her daily routine!

She came out in towel and took out her mehendi dress and got ready...she let her hair down as it was wet...
She just applied some moisturizer and dapped some lipbalm that's it...wore her jutti and moved out from her room and proceeded towards Professor's room!

wore her jutti and moved out from her room and proceeded towards Professor's room!

SHEHNAAZ'S OUTFIT

[ 📸-pinterest ]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz entered Sidharths room and saw no one there ...she heard shower sound ...so she just said loudly "Aap naha rahe hai Professor!??"

In return Sidharth shouted and replied "Nahi Snan le raha hoon"

Shehnaaz wrecked her expression and whispered "Bol toh aise rahe hai jaise gopiyan snan karwa rahi ho inko...matlab toh ek hi hua na ..aaye bade Durr fitteh muh!"

Shehnaaz sat down on his bed and took her phone out and started scrolling along with waiting for him ..

Suddenly she felt a hand sensually encircling her neck..a hand with veins and silver rings!
THIS IS WHAT SHE READ IN BOOKS AND WANTED TO FEEL ALWAYS!

Shehnaaz inhaled a deep breath...the hand was now completely around her neck and sh could feel warm breath near her ears and cheek bone!

She didn't realise when she turned her face towards his face and was indirectly begging him to ✨things✨ to her!

Sidharth just grabbed her neck pulled her more close and whispered while speaking his tongue was touching her lips...he whispered "Atleast now I know your KINKS!"

Saying this he immediately moved back while Shehnaaz was sitting their realising the thing that took place !

Sidharth just winked at her and Shehnaaz spoke "YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!"

SS : I said you TRY ME ! *wink

Shehnaaz grabbed the first thing on the nightstand and threw it at him which was going to hit Sidharth at the wrong place but thankfully it didn't!

SS : What the...kya kar rahi aisi aisi jagah fekegi chize toh teri kinks kaise piri hogi fitoor !?

SG : Nahi karane kinks pure aapse ...kisi aur se karwa lungi ! (She didn't realise what she spoke in flow )