Boundaries,Arjun,Changed feelings!?

There is a playlist of Spotify..you can scan the code in the media box...
To listen that whole reading that...

The name of the playlist Is "Feel Part 103"
First song will be "Pee loon"

I recommend it please listen to the playlist while reading it...it will help you feel the chapter!

---------------------------------------------------

All of them were done with dinner...

All of them are now retired to their rooms..

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz opened her room and entered inside and was.going to close it when someone's feet got in the way of the door...
When Shehnaaz looked at the owner of the feet , it was none other than Sidharth !

Sidharth pushed the door open and entered inside and a click was heard indicating that he had locked the door..

Shehnaaz whispered "Professor aap kya kar rahe hai?"

Sidharth walked close to Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz.walked back till her back of knees touched the bed and she was going to fall on the bed but Sidharth caught her naked waist with his rough hands...and swayed her and within seconds Shehnaaz was pressed between the wall and Sidharth ...
Their faces were extremely close..

Shehnaaz whispered with hesitation "Professor kya kar rahe hai aap??"

Sidharth tilted his head and almost touched their lips he said "Remember? Longggg nighttt?"

Shehnaaz has her eyes open wide and was going to say something but before that only Sidharth smashed his lips on her but but but shehnaaz kept her finger between her lips...

SG : i thought you were joking

SS : does it seem like a joke right now??

SG : no...

SS : then , shall we continue your highness?

SG : i mean ...like (Shehnaaz wanted to say yes but she didn't want to accept it especially in front of him )

SS : okay , if you don't want that's alright

Saying this , he was moving back but Shhehnaaz caught his collar and pulled him and clashed their lips...

Shehnaaz could feel Sidharth's smirk between the kiss!

The kiss wasn't a rough one ...
If you are expecting me to say that then I'm sorry but the kiss was EXTREMELY ROUGH AND WILD!
Because uptill now...Sidharth knew that His girl liked it ROUGH!
And he wants to reach upto her expectations...

They were kissing continuously without a break ...while between this Sidharth's hand travelled upto her thighs and picked her up while Shehnaaz wrapped her legs around his waist...
She could feel his hard erection and even she was fully into it ...so without realisation she started her feminine part on his crotch and now even Sidharth's was getting erected even more sec by sec..
They both could feel the wetness..
Sidharth carried Shehnaz towards the table and finally they broke the kiss and Sidharth attacked Shehnaaz's neck like anything while Shehnaaz got her hands inside his kurta and was moving it everywhere and was trying to get as close to him as possible...
Sidharth pushed her on the table..and Shehnaaz wa snow kyu h on the table but then she held his collar and pulled him closer..and started kissing him hardly...and in this process they did hear a tearing of cloth but they cared less...