Actions,History,Child!?

{check the outfit in media box}

NEXT DAY 

AT THE COLLEGE!

Shehnaaz entered the college........and direcrtly went  to the class as she had a lecture......on history......and for shehnaaz she hates history a lottttttt......like a lot......and a lecture of your least favourite subject in the morning itself.....is not less than helllllll......

As shehnaaz entered the classroom she saw that the teacher has already arrived.....she hit her forehead seeing that....now before the history lecture she has to go through her lecture.......

Shehnaaz stood at the door....and knocked the door and said "excuse me mam"

Miss.Elsy : Shehnaaz Shehnaaz.....everyone look who we have in the class......the rebel of the college.....Apne aane ki kasht kyu ki......aap hume bula leti......

Shehnaaz didnt said anything just stood their while scratching her neck......

Miss Elsy : ab toh apke muh main zubaan hi nahi nikal rahi.........

After a pause she shouted....."WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE?  TUMHARA KHUDKA COLLEGE HAI...YA TUMHARE BAAP KA....EK TOH TUMHE THANKFUL HONA CHAIYE JO TUMHE YE COLLEGE MIL GAYA...OTHERWISE.. TUMHARI TOH AUKAAT BHI NAHI HAI IS COLLEGE MAIN PADHNE KI......AAJ TAK TOH KABHI PADHAI MAIN DHYAAN NAHI LAGA...PATA NAHI MARKS ITNA AACHA KAISE AAJATA HAI.....SIRF LADKO KE PICHE PADI REHTI HOO...HAVE SOME KIND OF CHARACTER....AUR AB TUMHE LADKE KAM PAD GAYE TO NOW YOU R GOING FOR TEACHERS.....!"

As she heard her mentioning Mr.Professor's name...indirectly.....the wrist which she had clutched into a fist....after listening her....shouting and mentioning her fathers name....she closed her eyes tightly...but after listening her raising question on her and Mr.Professor's realtionship...she couldn't hold anymore.......

She shouted "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A TEACHER..A PROFESSOR..BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO SPEAK SHIT....TO ME OR MY FATHER OR ON MY RELATIONS WITH TEACHERS OR FRIENDS......!"

Saying this shehnaaz  walked out of classroom....as she walked in the hallway she saw sidharth standing their looking at her while his eyes were moist...and the place where he was standing....gave her the idea that he heard everything....

She lokked at him and sighed.....she walked towards him held his hand  and walked towards the store room.....[the hallway was empty]

STORE ROOM

Shehnaaz entered the store room while holding his hand.....she left his hand....and locked the door....and turned and stood facing him with her hands fooled at the chest....while sidharth was standing in front of her with his head down like a child who is going to get scolded by his mother for some mistake he did.......

SG :  kuch bolenge aap.....??

sidharth didnt say anything just stood their with his head down....

SS : Mr.Professor look at me...mujhe dekhiye aap pehle......( she said this while trying to make him look at her.... but he was resisting )

SG : Mr.Professor aapko meri kasam look at me......

Sidharth finally looked at her....but he didn't meet her eyes.........

As she looked at him she was shocked seeing that his eyes were  red...it was looking like he will cry any minute now........

SG : Mr.Professor fuck.....why are you crying???? are you serious..........

She hugged him.....while he digged his face......in her shoulder.....and hugged her tightly.......

After hugging for sometime....she broke the hug.........

SG : what is it mr.professor.......?????

SS : it's all my fault.... it's all my fucking fault......

SG : Professor aap kya keh rahe hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraaha.......

SS :  because of me.....just because of me.....you have to listen....sirf meri wajah se tumhe in logo se itni baatein sunni pad rahi hai.......Shehnaaz i never wanted you to listen this type of stuffs for you or your father...amd when the reason is me.....main hi humrsha tumhare piche rehta hoon....tumse flirt karta hoon......tumhare saath baithta hoon....log to tumhare character pe bolenge hi......! it's all my fuckin fault.....Aur tum bhi mujhe mana karte rehti thi....Tumhe wo sab nahi pasand....u too get annoyed....an(he was going to speak more but shehnaaz interrupted in between)

SG : ek second...ek second..aapko kisne bola mujhe nahi pasand..that I got annoyed!????

SS : come on shehnaaz tumhari baton se pata chalta ha.......

SG : baaton se......ARE YOU SERIOUS ! LIKE BATON SE.....

Shehnaaz looked at him...with her hands on her waist...and she moved her hand through her hair...and tooka deep breath and looked at him.....then went close to his face....and said "U really think so..that i get annoyed by you...then listen to me Mr.Sidharth Shukla....Agar main aoke baaton se apke harkaton se annoyed hoti na toh main kabhi bhi aapko mere pass aane nahi deti...Okayyyyy....Aur aapko meri baatein dikhti hain lekin meri actions u never notice that...main toh ye bhi bolti hoon li..muh tod dungi,sir phodungi.....But I'm not serious Sidharth.....I....I can never think of hurting you...never.....cause you are not just my boyfrien...jiske main paiso pe aish karungi,show off karungi......U matter more than that for me....A lot more....i know main bolti nahi lekin iska matlab nahi ki main karti nahi....!"

saying this shehnaaz back off....while sidharth's eyes were moist........

SS : shehnaaz mera vo..matlab nahi tha.....

but shehnaaz didn't listen to him she walked out of the Store Room......

While here sidharth cursed himself for thinking and speaking shit!

SIDHARTH'S POV

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR SIDHARTH!!!! TU SOCHTA KYU NAHI HAI BOLNE SE PEHLE....AISE USKE MOOD KHARAAB THA...AB MAINE AUR KHARAAB KAR DIYA .....SHIT MANNNNN!

SIDHARTH'S POV ENDS

_______________________________________

Hope You liked the chapter...
Write your reviews on it in the comments section..and don't forget to vote!

~SidNaazForever!