Will it all change??

Boboiboy and Yaya are official. And their friends are happy for them that they finally express their feelings to eachother.

But fate isn't supported them.
Let's read to find out.
______________________________________

It's a fine morning in Yaya's house. She got up from her bed. Took a quick shower and went down stairs to the kitchen. And found out her mother was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom." She said with a big smile.

"Good morning sweetheart." Her mother said and kiss her forehead.

"Umm... Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Is some one coming? You are cooking your all special dishes"

"Yeah. That person is already here."

Yaya become confused. And asked "May I know who is this person?"

"Go to the living room and see by yourself"

"Umm.. ok."

She went to the living room and saw a person whom she didn't saw for eight years. Tears came out from her eyes.

"F-Father. Father!" She cried and ran to him and gave him a tight hug."father how are you? I haven't seen you for like eight years"

He ruffled her hair and said "me too. Sweety. I am fine. How are you?"

"I am fine too."

"Last time I saw you were 13 years old. And now you become a 21year old beautiful lady."

"Thanks dad. But when did you arrive?"

"Me? I arrived here last night 12:30am.you were sleeping so I didn't wake you up." Her father said.

"Ok. Let's talk after breakfast. Yaya Sweety can you please wake your brother up?"

"Ofcourse mother" she said and went to her brother's room.
______________________________________
YAYA'S POV..
I go straight to Totoitoy's room and shake him.

"Toto, Toto wake up. It's late wake up."

"Uhh.. sis it's still early."he said half asleep.

"Hey wake up we have someone waiting in downstairs."

"Uhh... Sis I know it's brother Boboiboy. already go to your date. I had talk to brother Boboiboy last night. I want to sleep." He said and smirked.

I became red.

"*Smack* it's not about him. And is this you talk to your big sister?" I glared at him.

"Ouch sis it's really hurts. Ok- ok I am coming." He finally said.

And we together came down stairs.

"Ok so where is he?"

"In the living room." I said.

He went to the living room and jump on father.

"Father! Father!!! You are here I am really happy!!!" He said while jumping.

"Haha. I am too. You were so little when I saw you. But now you are also become taller and smart like your sister. But now let's eat I am starving." Said father.

We sat down together and ate with silence.
After eating, Totoitoy went to his room while father told me " Sweety meet us in our room."

"Yes dad."
I went to their room.
------------------

Stay tuned for next part.