Memory

It was a nice morning of spring in the pulau rintis island..

Boboiboy and Yaya were sitting, more like Yaya was sitting and Boboiboy was laying... his head was on Yaya's lap. She was stroking his soft dark brown hair with her own soft hand.

She couldn't deny the fact that his soft brown hair felt nice between her own fingers.

After breakfast, they were talking like this. Remembering memories of various events. From childhood to adulthood and past to present.

"No Mr. Azaam it's you, who first showed feelings towards me." Yaya said and you could see the obvious pink tint on the man's cheek.

"But Mrs. Azaam. As far as I can remember it was you." Boboiboy said and rose his head so that he could place a light kiss on her lips.

Yaya somehow frized as a result of Boboiboy's work. Then she touched her lips where he kissed her.It was great to see her face. It was brighter than a Tomato.

Boboiboy chuckled at Yaya's reaction.

"It's not fair! Why did you do that?" Yaya said.

"Umm...I wanted to see your reaction."  Boboiboy said and began to giggle.

And in the other hand Yaya's face turned more redder than ever. Yaya pouted in a cute manner that Boboiboy had to tease her again.

He got up and sat beside her. He put her small figure on his lap as his two hands went around her waist. He whispered in her ear "Don't get annoyed so easily my love." And kissed her ear and her neck.

Yaya could feel his breath on her skin and so that her heart was beating so fast. She wanted to come out of his reach but she could not. His grip on her waist became more strong.

"Boboiboy..." She whispered.

"Do you want to go away out of my reach?" He said in a whispering tone into her ear. She pressed her lips and blush itself came on her cheeks.

Boboiboy didn't get any answers so he again kissed her neck. Yaya felt goosebumps on her skin.

"I didn't get any answers honey." Boboiboy said in a sing-a-song manner.

Again Yaya didn't gave any answers.

"Ohhh...playing hard?" Boboiboy said and smirked. Though Yaya didn't get the chance to see his face but sure she could imagine that he was smirking. And this made him look more handsome.

But she didn't forget his choice of words that he said earlier 'playing hard?'

She quickly shooked her head and said "N-no I am not. Just saying what is right!" She said and got up from his grip then sat facing him.

Ahhhhhh!!!! She could imagine if she didn't said no in right time then what  Boboiboy could have done to her?

'No! Bad Yaya!!' she told her heart and calm herself down.

Boboiboy got up from the bed and went to her...then again hug her from behind and place his chin on her left shoulder.  He said in a husky tone "ahh... Yaya you smell like strawberries.."

Yaya don't know how to answer this. She remained silent.

"Your hair is also like you. So soft and smells like strawberries." He said and kissed the tips of her hair.

"B-boboiboy..." This time Yaya shuttered. She, herself didn't know why is she shuttering.

It was just there or four days, they became a married couple. So, it was obvious for her to blush. It's not like she don't like to be lovey-dovey with her husband. The love of her life...

"Hmm?" Boboiboy answer humming and stroked her soft hairs. They were her chest length.

"C-can you let go off of me?" Yaya asked.

Boboiboy grinned and said "Awww... comm'on! Where is the fun in there?"

Yaya thought for a moment... Wait a minute was he being naughty? If that's the case. Then she can be naughty too. So, let's play along his desire.

Boboiboy turned her around but to his shock he saw Yaya was grinning. Strange, he thought that she might be freaked out. But guess not.

He was testing her. He put his one hand on her cheek. Yaya's breath hitched. She tried her best not to do this kind of things. But it seems she can't control her body. Boboiboy had taken the control of her body. He slowly moved his thumb beside her lips and began to gently stroke his thumb.

Yaya couldn't bear it anymore. "Are you testing my patience???" She said slightly annoyed.  She put her hands on his chest and leaned in to his ear and said "I don't like waiting. If you want to kiss me then you can." She used a tone that Boboiboy never heard before. Hearing it just made him, kiss her.

But wait...he wasn't going it to end quickly.

Boboiboy slowly leaned in. Saw Boboiboy, Yaya leaned in too.

As their faces were merely inches apart and Yaya could feel his breath on her lips. She closed her eyes.

But strange,

she didn't feel his lips on her own lips..

She opened her eyes as she heard a laughing. And it was him. Her husband. He was laughing so hard.

Seeing him laughing so hard, her whole face turned red in embrassment.

"W-wait..... Y-yaya... it's... it's... it's just your.... your...face....it was sooo...sooooo cute." Boboiboy said between laughs.

"Hey!!!" Yaya said and pouted then turned her back to her husband.

Boboiboy went to Yaya and without a warning he kissed her. At first Yaya's eyes were widened Because of his sudden behaviour. But as seconds passed she melted against her husband's sweet kiss.

After they broke the kiss. Boboiboy hugged her tightly and said "Sorry for earlier..."

Yaya smiled and said "dummy" then she gave him a little peck on the lips.

Seeing her suddenly being braved he smirked and again hold her waist tightly. Then whispered "You're brave then how about toni-" Yaya cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.

"Don't you even dare to think that!" She said and got out from the room.

"Ahhhhh.... Yaya I am sorry." He said and went downstairs.

                             XXXXXXX

"Well, it's one of  a best memory in my life" thought a certain someone while sitting on his bed in the TAPOPS.

"Boboiboy!!! Now come on!! We will be late!!!" Yelled Fang.

"Coming" said Boboiboy and went out of the room.

                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

GUYS, TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT....

BYE, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT