Cafe Date

In this story Boboiboy called Yaya for a study date.

Here, Boboiboy helps Yaya to study for the upcoming exams as he is the diamond, or in a proper phrase 'the apple of the eye' in the school. He is good in everything either it's studies or sports. Yaya being a new students had many problems at first. No one was there to help her except Ying and him, he was always there for her. After sometimes they both developed feelings towards eachother but couldn't confess. But awhile later when some boys tried to misbehave with our dear Yaya Boboiboy found the courage.. due to his jealousy and anger. But after he managed to put those guys away his boldness had said 'Good bye' to him.. He was still stucked in the friend-zone in Yaya's list.
----

The exams are coming up. Boboiboy planned a study date for him and Yaya, not the first date he'd imagine with her but this will work. It's happening at Saturday afternoon.

"Ying what should I wear?" Yaya asks Ying as she tries some clothes in her room.

"It's just a study date right?" Ying asks as Yaya nodded. "You shouldn't care for what you're gonna wear" Ying says whe reading a new magazine.

"But-" Yaya tried to say.

"Wear this white polo and layer it with your brown dress." Ying handed the clothes to Yaya. "This is your first date with that dumbo so, I am gonna make this perfect for you." Ying said as she crossed her arms. Yaya jumped and hugged her.

"You're the best Ying" Ying smiled and rubbed Yaya's back. "I know!"

------

Yaya arrived at the cafe then saw Boboiboy wearing a black polo shirt along with beige pants drinking coffee and reading a book.

'he is so handsome' Yaya blushed lightly then approached his table.

"Hey Boboiboy..." She sits down beside him since they are gonna help eachother study, well mostly Boboiboy helping Yaya.

"You want me to order you something?" Boboiboy looked at Yaya for exactly 4 seconds

"Ohh! Maybe coffee is the best option? And some french toast" Yaya smiled then looked away as soon as possible to hide a little blush on her face.

"So I brought some of my notes for the exam. You can copy them if you like." Boboiboy opened his bag then handed her his notes. They both started to study. The air felt pretty awkward for about 15 minutes.

Since they were right next to eachother, they could feel their knees and elbows touching. And couldn't get both their minds off that and didn't had the guts to talk to eachother.

"When did world war 2 started?" Boboiboy asked her while holding his book up.

"Uhh... September?? 19....19...uhh.. 1939???" She mumbled.

"Correct!!" Boboiboy says as he hides his smile behind the book.

"My turn to ask you." She says as she snatches his book from his hands. "When did world war 2 ended then?" She grinned.

"That's too easy. It's September.. 3 1945". It's September 2 he knows but he just wanted to see her reaction to him being wrong.

"HAH! Wrong. It's September 2! How the hell do u even get that wrong?" She giggles.

'I didn't' he thought.

"Well, I am a day off" he says. "Let's switch off to grammar." He said. "Do you know what loathe means?"

She scratched her head "uhh.. no."

"It's another word for hate..  Like... I loathe you."

"Well loathe.. What's another word for love then? Cause if there another word for hate then there's another word for love too" she said.