change bodies

It's the peaceful morning in the TAPOPS station. But There were loud sounds could be hear from the lab of a certain person in his shared apartment. He is known as Boboiboy. And the person with whom the person shared his room is..........not other than Fang.

"Ok soooooo...some of these and some of that. Oh! oh! And Some of these too." He said as he began to put the ingredients into the liquefaction.

"Now just I have to stir it." He said as he began to stir the liquefaction.

"But the book says that it's colour will be purple. But it is orange. It seems I have missed an ingredient." He said and again read the book.

"Ah!huh! I have found it!! Just an apple. Hmm it seems I have to go in the kitchen." He said and went to downstairs.

Meanwhile another person entered in his apartment after a dreadful mission. He was sweating heavily. And wanted a glass of water or juice. He began to search the whole kitchen for a juice.

"Ahhhhhhh!! It's frustrating I just came back from A mission. And my friend didn't even gave me a glass of juice." Said the person named Fang.

"Hey Boboiboy where are you?!!!!!" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Here!" Said Boboiboy as he came from under the table.

"What are you doing under it?"

"Me? Oh I just searching an apple."

"What?!!! Searching an apple under the table?! Are you nuts??"

"No!! I am not where were all the apples?"

"I gave them to captain Papa." Fang said coldly.

"What? Why?"

" He was just annoying me. So I gave them to him for make him quite."

"Ahh!! I need them." Boboiboy said simply annoyed and went to the living room and sat on the couch.

' what is his problem?' thought Fang then went to the kitchen to make a juice. He wanted Boboiboy to calm down. So he thought it would be better if he gave one to Boboiboy.
But to his bad lock he didn't find any juice.

But suddenly he saw a bottle of liquid which was coloured orange.

'Carrot juice?!!! Oh my god!!!!! I am so lucky' he thought and pour the liquid into two glasses.

"Here" Fang said as he gave Boboiboy one glass.

"Thank you" he replied and formed a small smile.

They drunk it.

'strange it's a unique flavour.' they both thought.

"Ummmm...Fang what did you pour into your juice?"

"Me? I didn't make it. The bottle was on that table in the kitchen."

"Wha-!!!!!!....." Boboiboy not finishing the sentence ran towards the kitchen " what did you do?!!!! Dumb!!!! That's the liquefaction that I have made this morning but it was incomplete cause I haven't use the apple!!!!" He continued as he picked up the empty bottle from the table.

Fang yelled" hey it's me my fault. Who put his laboratory things in the kitchen whiteout warning.!!!!!"

"Why you?!!!! Why didn't you asked me."

"I didn't because I thought it was a carrot ju-" Fang didn't finish his sentence as he faint.

"Fang! Fang what happened?! What happ-" Boboiboy couldn't finish his sentence too as he also fainted.
To be continued.....

Sorry if it's short.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye have a nice day.