Rainy day

Guys I know I haven't update it awhile...
You know I don't have any ideas but now I have an idea...

Yay!!

They are married here anyways..
Enjoy!!!
..........................................................

Boboiboy And Yaya were in their huge house enjoying their rare holidays..

It's raining since morning..
And it's not like they don't like rain. This day is like the other normal days to them...

But are you sure??

Today Yaya want to bake her newest recipe that she just made by herself. And she sent Boboiboy to the market to buy the new ingredients.

After taking a refreshing bath she just sat on the soft sofa and began to scroll her phone.

startled by the cracking sound of a thunder she remembered She was alone in their home so she was praying that 'boboiboy please come back quickly.'

After a while-

'ting tong' .......

(Hey who is that on the door? why don't you let me describe it? To my dear readers??

Any ways let's just saw who is that!)

someone rang the bell.

Yaya sighed in relief and quickly went to open the door.

"Thank god you came quickly I was af-" she didn't finished her sentence as she saw the most unique scene in front of her....

Can you guess what is it???

In front of her were no other than seven splits of her husband...

She mouthed 'how?'

"Long story" said Earth quake the most responsible among his other splits.

"Make it short?" Yaya asked.

"To tired." Earthquake said and entered the house with the others too.

Earthquake handed Yaya the groceries. Yaya take them and went to the kitchen to put them on the table.

"Wahhhh yaya give me a hug please!!!!" Said her husband's childish self. Yes, nother than Blaze.

"Ahh!!! No!! You are dirty!! go and shower first!! And get out from the kitchen I just clean it!!" Yaya said.

"Aww man..but I want a hug please..." Blaze pouted as a child.

"No! Means no!! Earthquake please come and take him!!!" Yaya sternly said.

Quake quickly came.... And take blaze to the drawing room.

"Hey!! blaze the bathroom of the second floor is empty...you can go or if you don't then I will." Earthquake said as Thunder storm came downstairs after a refreshing bath.

What? Shocked? Well typically thunderstorm.

"Huh?? How about that bathroom in the first floor??" Blaze asked.

"Oh..there is solar.." Earth quake answered.

"Well then I will go!wait here..." Blaze said and ran upstairs and earthquake sat on the chair.

Meanwhile..

Thunder storm came and tapped yaya's shoulder.

"What?" Yaya said.

He pointed at something.

"Ice!!!!! No!!!!" Yaya said as her went to ice who was about to lay down on the sofa...