BECOMING A BABY (PART 3)

"Alright guys come here." Said Quake as everyone came to him.

"Now..we will discuss 'Who will do what' and it will be final." Solar said.

They all nodded. "Ok"

A long time after discussing, they made a list which was like this-

Feeding Yaya :- Quake and Cyclone
Play with Yaya :- Solar and Blaze
Other things :- Thorn, Thunder and Ice.

Now after making the list Quake and Cyclone went to the kitchen...
Thunder and Ice went to watch TV
Solar and Blaze went to play with Yaya in the garden...
Thorn went to Thunder and Ice cause he didn't had any work...

To Blaze and Solar...

"Yaya let's play tag!!!!!" Blaze cried as Yaya giggled "ofcourse."

Blaze smiled and touch solar who was busy in his phone "Now...catch us!!!!" Blaze told Solar.

"Hey!!!! It's cheating!!I don't want to play!" Solar said.

"Uncle Solar.. it's wrong. If you don't want to play then why did you came?" Yaya asked.

"Well, I come here cause I thought when you two would be playing I would be watching you or research something in my phone." Solar said.

"Hey!!!! Solar I will tell this to Quake!!!" Blaze said.

"Whatever. Go. like I am afraid... " Said Solar.

"You-" Blaze stopped as Yaya said "Uncle Solar you are a meanie, I thought you will be playing with us but look you..." Yaya said and began to sob.

"Shhh... Yaya he is like that from childhood. Don't worry I am here. I will play with you. We don't need him. Shhh.. please stop crying...." Blaze said and shot a glare at Solar.

Solar sighed "well, I am sorry. Yaya let's play." And gave a smile to her.

Hearing Solar Yaya's eyes turned big in happiness and began to shine. "Wahhhhhh.... Thank you uncle Solar!!!!!!" She said.

"Hey!!!" Blaze frowned "Yaya, don't say thank you to him. He is only saying that he will play!" And then he pouted.

"No need to be jealous uncle Blaze.." Yaya said and laughed.

"Ayy..I am not jealous." Blaze said.

"Really??" Solar came near to him and said.

Blaze blushed "really!!!" He denied the fact that he was jealous.

"Hmm...well then, Catch us!!!!" Solar said and ran away along with Yaya.

"Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!! It's cheating!!!!!!" Blaze said but anyways he went to catch them.

To Quake and Cyclone:-

"Comm'on Yaya it's time to eat!" Cyclone yelled as Yaya ran downstairs.

"Woahhhhhhhh!!!!! So many dishes!!!!" Yaya's eyes sparkled as she saw the number of foods on the table.

And when they others came their jaws dropped.

"Hmmmm... smells sooooo good." Blaze and Thorn said in sync.

Cyclone scratched his head, he was embraced.

"Now what are you waiting for? Let's eat." Quake announced as all of them sat down.

"I want spaghetti!! It smells sooooo good." Yaya said as she pick up her plate. But "ahhhh!! It's so hot! So hot!"