If You Get Hurt It's All My Fault

Today is a big day for me, it's a day I've been waiting for, for quite some time. Today is the day I go on my first combat mission, with Boboiboy. Just Him!

Ying said that this is my chance to prove my skills on a real battlefield. So I couldn't be more excited to show off what I learnt in practice.

As I walk through Boboiboy's house, I saw him, Fang and Gopal were just sitting on a sofa. When they saw me, they got up and called ochobot to open the portal of the planet where we were going.

As the portal activates Fang explained what we're doing. Apparently, we have to find an ancient power sphere located on that planet.

Then, we entered the portal. When we reached there and the portal behind us closed, I could see that we were in a very dark place, it felt like as though we were in a cave. Suddenly, I heard loud scratching, this caused a shiver to go up my spine. I heard the scratching getting nearer and nearer as I ready my powers and Boboiboy splited into his three forms Quake, Solar and Blaze. We saw a green light, as the monsters come right infront of us.

They looked like wolves, but they each had green , sphere gem in their heads. There were atleast eight of them.

Quake jumped forward and punched the monster right on the gem, with his earth fists. Instantly it poofed and the gem was only on the ground. The rest of us joined in after. Me and Solar shared a nod, and then we joined in action. I lifted two of them using my gravity lift and then smashed them on the ground. As the first one, those two also poofed. I picked up the gems.

Blaze was using his fire balls to poof them and Solar? Well, he had his ways....

I was just looking at them sheepishly... More like adoring them and day dreaming.. then I heard something behind me, and I felt something go down my back, something sharp. I turned around and saw a monster same as the others... My head was spinning and was waiting to fall down on the rough ground but felt someone..it was Solar, if I am right, caught me. And a fire ball hit the monster's gem poofing it.

I fall to the ground, as I heard faded voices. Then it all was dark infront of my eyes....

I woke up to what appeared to be on Boboiboy's bed. The last thing I recalled was Boboiboy solar and his other splits screaming my name. I looked around the room and then I looked down to find that Boboiboy was dozing on my lap. This made my face heat up a little, but then I just smiled at how cute he looked.

My hand went down to play with his soft, straight hair. Then, his eyes opened and he looked up at me, I smiled at him more.

"Yaya" he spoke in a soft voice.

I nodded in reply and put down my hand that was stroking his hair. He rested his other hand on mine, but I didn't mind.

Heck! I was just happy to be alive.

"You are ok!" I heard him spoke in a loud voice full with happiness. I let out a small giggle, at cheerful he was.

"When I saw how bad your back was I thought, you wouldn't survive. It's good thing that I healed it in time." He spoke. I saw his eyes were red, and he looked like he was about to cry. I immediately said something to prevent his tears. "But look, you did it on time and now I am ok!" I had a big grin on my face as I said it.  Now, he did have a tiny smile on his face.

Well, his Thorn side is just too cute!!

"I almost lost you..." He mumbled.

"What? Did you say something?" I ask.

He shook his head. He still looked sad. Then he just looked down at his hands.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten hurt." Boboiboy started crying as he said this.

My heart felt like it was breaking at the words he said, it's not his fault. I let my guard down.

"Boboiboy it wasn't your fault. Neither of us saw the attack coming." He still kept his head down.

"No I should have kept an eye on you. I should have made sure you were safe. I know how dangerous these kind of missions are." Boboiboy still wouldn't look up at me.

"I know, it's dangerous. It's the conditions I've been training for but I slipped up this time. I'll be more vigilant next time." I reassured Boboiboy, then he finally lifted his face up and looked at me.

"Yaya, I don't think it's a good idea if you go on to any dangerous missions specially with me. I couldn't take good care of you. So, from now on you have to attend less dangerous missions like Ying and Shielda." Boboiboy said in a serious tone, which I was shocked to hear, it's rare for him to be so serious... Specially with me.

Well, I know this is... Thunderstorm.

"Boboiboy don't you think you're being to hard?" I said. I don't want him to think that way... I want him to know, I am strong too... Just like him.

"Yaya.. I don't want you to get hurt. It's my fault that you also get trapped in missions like this. What if something more worst happens to you? I don't want that to happen. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Boboiboy said.

Well, now I think he is in his Earthquake form.

His talks did make sense. But I'm not gonna stop because of that. I am not going to stop fight because I might get hurt. I am worried about Boboiboy too. And I want to protect him and the earth, just as much as he wants to protect me and his home.

I just looked down. Suddenly I felt a hand on my cheek, his touch was to gentle. His hands are more softer than a pillow I just wanna sleep resting my head on his hand. But guess what? I just can't!

I looked up at him. He gave me a smile which I found hard to return. Tears were trying to escape from my eyes. Boboiboy slightly looked around the room and again his eyes rested on me.

"Yaya.... What I did, is just to make sure you are ok." Boboiboy said.

But still it's not right. I am feeling like he took over my freedom.

A tear rolled down on my cheek but it didn't last long as Boboiboy brushed it off and his smiling face was replaced by a frowning face.

"Comm'on Ya, tell me why are you sad?" Boboiboy said.

I shook my head as if it was nothing.

"No there is something wrong. Your face is the proof" he tried to lighten up the atmosphere between us. But it didn't work.

Boboiboy gave a deep sigh and came closer to my face, instantly my face heated up. No! It's not the right time for this!!

"Ya, look... There's something wrong which I am sure about. I know you better than anyone does even than yourself. So, be the good girl and tell me comm'on." He said kinda...umm... I don't know if I should use this word to say... but umm... kinda seductively to my ear. I could feel his breath on my cheeks.  W-well I guess, this is his Solar's side? Cause non of the splits have the power to flirt this way specially to a girl.

I nodded and said, "yeah, you see... I am down cause you took away my freedom and my happiness. Most important I am hurted by your decision. "

Boboiboy's face shaped in a 'o' and smilied, "well, ok. I am allowing you in those missions with me. But remember I am doing this just because you're hurted by my decision. But in future if you hurted yourself again, I won't allow you." Boboiboy said.

I hugged him. I am very happy again!!!!

"Yaya, slowly. remember you're not recovered properly." He said and hugged me too.

"Yea, sorry." But I  am very happy to care afterall I will go on missions with my secret love.

We stayed like that for a moment until Boboiboy said something which made me confused...

"In future... Yaya, don't hurt yourself cause if you get hurt that will all be my fault. And besides it will not look good if my wife is in a bad condition because of me."

Yeah, I am thinking very much of it. Maybe Boboiboy surely had called me a friend and my stupid head thinks like that.

What do you guys think? He called me a friend right?

The end~~