Camping trip

Yaya POV...
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh... it's so beautiful here don't you think so honey?" Yaya asked her beloved husband as she ran to the edge of the high hill looking at the horizon. She turned to look at her husband.

In reply Boboiboy only nodded.

Yaya frowned she came towards her husband "Aww.. comm'on! Don't be like that. You should take a rest really..." She said and throw her hands in the air.
"Just enjoy the beautiful nature.."

Boboiboy took the opportunity to hug her and in return Yaya blushed really red.

He placed his head on her shoulder and said "Fine, I am taking a rest."

Yaya smiled and hugged him too. "Ok." She said but her smile faded as Boboiboy said "But in one condition."

"What?" This time Yaya frowned.

"Yeah" Boboiboy said in a low voice in her ear.

"Ok fine tell me what is it."

"You have to give me something.." Boboiboy said as Yaya quickly kissed him on the lips. At first Boboiboy was shocked but he returned the kiss as soon as possible.

After they broke the kiss Yaya saw a goofy grin on the face of her husband. She blushed.

"Ohh... thanks honey. Now listen I will tell you the condition."

"Wha-"

Yaya's eyes widened.. what?! Isn't the kiss was his condition?? She gave him the kiss cause she thought he will ask for that..

'Ahhhhhh... Next time, don't forget Yaya. First listen then do.' she told herself.

Well, now A condition is a condition. Yaya can't deny. She had to accept his condition.

"Can I keep my power watch?" Boboiboy said as he took out his watch from the pocket of his jacket.

Yaya sighed "hmm..but didn't I have told you not to take it cause we are in a camping trip?"

Boboiboy shrugged. "Maybe?" And laughed.

"But what would we do if a creepy alien or something attacked my lovely wife?" Boboiboy said as he hugged her tightly.

Yaya patted his back and said "No need to be overprotective. This wife knows how to protect herself."

"But how did you covered your mission? Who take your place? I thought Admiral won't give the two of us leave together..."

Yaya chuckled then broke the hug.

"Aww.. I was enjoying that." Boboiboy said and crossed his hands on his chest.

"I have my own way. Because I am intelligent." Yaya said and hummed.

"Aww.. please tell me. Then I can use your trick too." Boboiboy pleaded.

"Hahahahaha.. I told Y/N (your name) to take my place and I gave her my watch. Don't you forgot that she is my good friend beside from Ying."

"Huh? Y/N ? And she agreed?? I can't believe. Next time I will use your trick too." Boboiboy said.

Yaya came towards him and put a finger on his lips.."Oh..oh. don't you dare to think like that Mister. Do your work yourself."

"And how about you??"

"Me? I can do cause she is my great friend."

"Ohh..then Mrs. Azam you are saying that.." he said and pulled her closer by her waist ".. isn't she my friend too?"