wait!! I forget

It was a fine morning in the island of pulau rintis. Our hero Boboiboy was sleeping peacefully until

"Boboiboy!!! Wake up!!! It's too late!!!" Ochobot said.

"Wh-what? what's the time??"

"It's 7:30am already."

"What?!! 7:30 am?!! I am late!!" He yelled. He got up from his bed and run around in his room. "What shall I do? What shall I do??"

A knock! On his door heard. Ochobot went and open the door to see and old man. He came into the room.

"Why the rush Boboiboy?"

"Ask ochobot tok. I am late and he didn't wake me up early."

"Late? Late for what?" His grandfather asked.

"I am late for... ehh? What am I late for?? I don't remember something important today." His grandson replied.

Then he turn to ochobot and gave him a deathglare and yelled "OCHOBOT!!!!!!! Why did you wake me up?!!! Today is sunday and cafe is closed today."

"Oops?" The poor robot replied knowing what will be his state after sometimes."wahhhh!!! Tok help me from Boboiboy. Please!!"he fly down stairs.

"Come here you!!!"

Tok shook his head and told himself "kids these days!"

He came down stairs and told Boboiboy "that's enough Boboiboy. "

Boboiboy frowned and told ochobot "don't do this ever again with me or you will be dead by Thunderstrom. Understand?"

The poor robot nodded.

"Ok.ok. come and eat breakfast."

Boboiboy came and ate breakfast with his grandfather and robot friend ochobot. Then Boboiboy went and took a good shower of '15 minutes'.

"Boboiboy come and help me!" His grandfather said from down stairs.

"Coming tok."

"Boboiboy. my friend is sick and admitted to a hospital so I am going to see him and you have to help me in a work.

"Ok. What is it?"

"These are-
1. Wash the clothes.
2. Clean the yard.
3. Cut the grass and thron's bushes that became the Height of me but Maintaining the shape of the bush.
4. Clean the House. - that's all."

Boboiboy's head felt dizzy and he fall on the floor then said"Awesome."
He sat properly on the floor and said " tok you said only one but it's really many work."

"Really. I said one? oh! Maybe I forgot." Tok said and scratch his head. "Hey now do it already you have powers you forgot? Use your seven split and then began your work."

"Yes. Tok is right. It will be your training too." Said ochobot.

"Huh? Where did you came from?"

"I am always near you. And I am going with tok."

"And I will be home by tomorrow morning. Bye take care" his grandfather said and left.

"Bye Boboiboy."

"Bye ochobot and tok."
----------------

"Ok. Boboiboy hepta split!!" Boboiboy said and split into seven.

"Ok. So we have many works." Said Earth quake.

Every body nodded.

"Let's devide into groups and done this." Thunderstorm said.