will it all change?? (part 2)

Yaya's POV...
It can't! It can't!! IT CAN'T!!!!!!
Why? Why this is always happened to me?? WHY??!!!
But it's for my family. For the image of my father.
I thought as tears escaped from my eyes. I couldn't held it back so I let it fall.
______________________________________

Flashback...
In her parents room....
"Yaya please sit down" her mother said.

"What is it? Father?" She asked eagerly.

"It's.... It's about your marriage" said her father.

"Marriage??" She asked.

Her father looked into her mother's eyes. Eyes told to continue..

"Honey, your father want to tell you that you will have arrange marriage" her mother told. ______________*********_______________

You will have arrange marriage.

The sentence shuttered her heart.

Why? Arrange marriage????

Didn't she told her mother that she and her boyfriend loved eachother very much.

Didn't her mother said ' it's a very good news. I am happy for you.' that time.

Didn't she asked her father in the phone about their relationship? And her father said he is very happy.

And her father had video call with them and several times with her boyfriend. Didn't he said that he loves him like his son?

Then why?? They know that she doesn't like marriages like arrange marriage where she can't find love...then why??
________________

She lost in her thoughts when she felt a soft hand on her cheek she came back to reality.

"Yaya honey....I know you don't like arrange marriage...but-" her mother couldn't finish her sentence.

"Arrange marriage?? B-b-but why?" She ask. No more words escape from her mouth.

"I know you love Boboiboy....and me too. But I don't have any options. You will have arrange marriage." Her father said.

"Then Can I know the person w-who will be m-my future h-h-husband?" She shuttered.

"Of course." Her mother said.

"He is my best friend's one and only son. We were very busy into our own works that we can't contact like six months. But Two days ago he contacted me. I am very happy. We chat like two hours. In this chit-chat I mentioned you to him for the first time. And he mentioned that he has a son like your age. And then he asked me for your hand ........he said it will be good for both of our company and our relationship." His father said and sit down.

"Please Yaya you have to do it. Please or He can't saw his face to his friend. Please Yaya for me, for your father, for our company. PLEASE." Her mother begged.

"Honey she is an adult woman please let her think. Yaya if it's not ok for you then-"

"Ok. I-it's ok for me. I will do it for you guys. I can't let your image to be bad. I will do it for our company." She said she tried her best to hold back her tears but it comes out anyway.

Her parents hug her tightly. Her mother kissed her forehead and said "Yaya you don't know how kind decision you made. Thank you. And we are really sorry."

Then she go to her room. A big question in her head how did she tell him about her marriage??

She couldn't talk to him face to face. She was really feared that she couldn't talk to him in phone.

So she think it would be better if she text him when he is in online.
______________________________________
Back to Yaya POV.....
I am sorry Boboiboy really really sorry.
I opend my phone and saw he is online.
_________
[Bold is Boboiboy.
Under line is yaya.]

Hey! I have a news for you.

Really I have news for you to.

Oh. That's good you go first.

No no you.

No you please.

No.you please too.

Ok let's type both of our news.

Ok.

'I will have arrange marriage.'

What you too?

Yeah so it will be better if we became just friends.

Yeah. Better for both of us.
_________
I am now a little happy to think he will have arrange marriage too like me. Or I will think myself shellfish,rude.

I am always want you to be happy Boboiboy.
I think our relationship is end here.

_________

Boboiboy POV...
I don't believe that she will have arrange marriage too. But I am happy for her. She will ended up loved someone else. Or I would think myself shellfish, arrogant,rude.

God bless you Yaya and your future husband.

"Boboiboy you alright?" His father asked.

"Yes father."

"What did she said?"

"I don't have the courage to tell her so beside this I text her.and she said she will have arrange marriage too."

"Oh"

"But I am happy for her."

He ruffled my hair and put his hand around my shoulder "let's go son."

"Uhh... But where?"

"Some guests will be visiting us."

"Are they coming to talk to me?"

"Smart boy! Let's go."

"Yes. Father."

Then he go away. Living me here. I got ready. I wore a orange sute and black pants. Then go down stairs.

Yaya hope you will be happy in your future. Please forgive me. I am soooooooooo sorry.

********

Ofcourse it isn't end here.

Stay tuned for next chapter...