Chapter 1

Izumi's pov:

I sometimes wonder why the world is unfair. Ever since I found out I was quirkless, my life has been nothing but pain and misery. My parents have neglected me and rarely feed me, but I didn't care because I learned how to cook for myself. I have been trying my very best to train and I'm really good at it. The worst part about being quirkless is that my twin brother Izuku has been bullying me ever since he and I found I'm quirkless. He has done so many terrible things to me and I just wanted it all to stop.

This week was really not my week. My idol All might told me I couldn't become a hero without a quirk! My twin brother Izuku burned my notebook, thankfully it was just my sketchbook and not my hero analysis book. I found out yesterday that the great All might is my so called dad that doesn't even care about me once!! He even said that I wasn't worthy to have his quirk because I am useless, a waste, nothing to his eyes and an idiot!?! I am practically a genius for my age and I'm only 9!! I have admired All Might ever since I first knew about him, I have been wanting to help him but he never listens!!

Kacchan is my only and best friend, he is very loyal and always thinks twice about his actions. I told Kacchan to stay with Izuku so he wouldn't get bullied like me. Kacchan brings me bandages and helps put them on. My day was even worse when I also got pushed down the stairs and the worst part about my day was that Izuku told me that I can never become a hero because I'm useless.

I was walking to Kacchan's house since I feel more at home with my auntie and uncle there. While I was walking, I bumped into a man and looked up to see a tall man with brown short hair, a large bird mask and strange clothes. "Hello there, where are your parents?" The man asked and I frowned. "I don't know and I don't care." I said plainly. "Okay, what's your quirk?" The man asked. "I don't have one." I said and I was about to walk away when I felt the man grab me and inject something into my neck. I felt dizzy and I slowly closed my eyes, then I fell into a deep sleep. I knew what was happening but I didn't care, maybe I'll finally be able to be free. No more pain, no more suffering, and no more torcher...but I should have known I was wrong.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in an empty room with a mirror on my left side. I noticed that I wasn't wearing my uniform anymore but a white and green jumpsuit with a collar on me. I was scared to know where I was, and I just sat down with my legs close to my chest and I knew someone was watching me through the glass mirror but I also felt something different about me. I looked at my hair and I noticed it was now white but I know my eyes were still the same color.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a door open, I looked up and saw a tiger. I felt my heart race and I moved away from the tiger until my back hit the wall of the room. The tiger was getting closer and I didn't know what to do. "Stay away!" I yelled, I closed my eyes ready to die in the most painful way but nothing. I opened my eyes to see the tiger with green eyes, and he was staying a few inches away from me. "Um, lie down?" I tried and the tiger lied down. I couldn't believe what I was doing, I was controlling the tiger!

"Um...now uh...Speak?" I asked. "Hello." The lion said and it was kinda nice to talk to someone even if they are an animal. I knew what the people here were going to do to me, they were going to do experiments on me and so much more and I prayed that heroes would find me soon, but I was wrong. The heroes never came to save me, months went by and I was losing my faith and hope for someone to find and save me. I know Kacchan is probably trying his best to find me but what can he do? He won't know where to start.

As each experiment went worse than the last, I lost all hope for someone to save me. In one of the experiments, I found out that the person that kidnapped me is called Overhaul and he thought I would be better, if I didn't have any emotions...so he took them away. If they hurt me, I wouldn't scream or feel pain. If they break my bones, I wouldn't cry and just have a blank face. And if they hit me, I wouldn't respond and just follow their orders. I found out that I have nine quirks and even if I died I would just come back to life. If the hurt me I wouldn't feel it, just numbness and emptiness. The people here have done all sorts of experiments, but they mostly test my smarts and fighting skills. I can build an AI in a few minutes and I can fight in the most intelligent and fierce way, but I just wanted everything to stop.