Chapter 8

Izumi's pov:

It was the end of another day at U.A. It's also been a few months since the new school year started and everyone was doing well so far. Everyone had already left, so did dad, papa, Hitoshi and the others, so I got changed into the disguise clothes. I wore a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, red boots, a knife holder under my hoodie that could hold about 9 knives, magnetic gloves that can help bring out the knives without me trying to roll up my sleeves, multiple seeds of different kinds of plants including ones that can make someone fall asleep, and my glasses. I used my shadow quirk and changed into a woman with blue hair, porcelain skin, red eyes, lizard skin on my cheeks and a lizard tail.

Once I was ready, I teleported to the address where Nezu and Detective Tsukauchi told me where a small meeting was being held and I had to stick to the shadows for now. I was now at an alley, it was quiet and no one saw me. I walked out of the alley while keeping my hood down and started walking to the destination where the meeting would be held.

I walked around for a little while until I heard something. "....Like I said, the U.A. traitor will give us the information to attack All Might and the students." I heard someone say and I used the shadows to help me blend in and stay invisible, then saw a man with pale blue hair, they had a few severed hands on their body. I analysed the pale blue haired man and the hands and his name was Tenko Shimura. His quirk is called : Decay and anything he touches with all his five fingers it will turn into dust. The hands on his body were...his family. He decayed all of them by accident.

"Come on Kurogiri, you know very well that this plan will be flawless." Shimura said and I saw a guy made out of purple mist and glowing yellow eyes. "Fine, as long as you hold up your end of the bargain then it's fine." Purple mist man  said, his name is Obora Shirakumo, his quirk is called warp gate and Cloud. For Warp gate, Shirakumo can use the mist from his body to create a portal anywhere in the world. For Cloud he can create clouds that can carry anything no matter the size or weight, he can also ride them and his quirk can also help carry injured people. Shirakumo originally died but something saved him and gave him that body. He is a government agent and is doing the same type of work as me. "Good, all we need to do now is just wait for the U.A. traitor to report back." Shimura said and started to walk away.

"Besides, I'm the only one who can get you the information you want to know about your life before you died." Shimura said then left. Once he was out of sight, Shirakumo sighed and leaned against the wall. "You can come out now, I know you're there." Shikumo said and I was surprised at how he knew I was in the shadows. "Impressive, not many people know how to find my presence in the shadows, both literally and figuratively." I said and Shirkumo nodded.

"What did that man mean when he said 'he's the only one who can get you information about your life before you died' ?" I asked and Shirakumo sighed. "Apologies, my name is Kurogiri, at least that's what I've been told. 15 years ago, I was told that I died, but I was saved by people from the government. I don't remember what I was like before, but I really want to know what I was like before, because visions keep appearing in my head and they feel like memories but also feel like dreams." Kurogiri said and was silent for a moment.

"I could always tell you." I said and Kurogiri was surprised. "I have a quirk that can help me heal someone, from both mental and psychical injuries. It also helps with restoring past memories that someone has lost from amnesia or blackouts." I said and Kurogiri seemed amazed. "So I propose a deal, you tell me who this U.A.traitor is and I'll help restore your memories." I said and Kurogiri nodded.

"All right, but the only problem is that I don't know who the U.A. traitor is. Shigaraki is very careful with his words and I still need time to find the U.A. traitor is." Kurogiri said and I nodded. "Very well, then it will take longer than expected, but once we arrest Shigaraki, you have my word that I will help restore your memories, but I will say this now, that this is not what I really look like." I said and Kurogiri nodded. "All right, then where should I begin to explain the League of villains?" Kurogiri said and I brought out my notebook.

"Start from the beginning on who is the leader." I said, me and Kurogiri talked about the leader and the league of villains. So the leader is All for one the man who was believed to be dead is alive. He explained to me who the members of the league are, what their quirks are and what they can all do. Once collecting all the information was finished, Kurogiri and I parted ways but we both agreed to keep in contact by coming to this same place again in one week.

I got back home and changed back to my regular self and I was greeted by Hitoshi and Eri. "Hi Izumi." Eri said and hugged my legs. "Hello Eri, how was your day at school?" I asked, then picked her up. "It was really good. Hitoshi picked me up from school and we played 'Hero'." Eri said and I nodded. "That's good to hear." I said then walked to the couch. "Izumi, can I please tie your hair? I've been practicing with daddy and papa." Eri said and I saw dad and papa with silly braids and hair ties.

"Yup, papa taught her how to do baby braids." Hitoshi said and papa was laughing at how silly his and dad's hair was. "I'm starting to think teaching her how to tie hair was a bad idea." Dad said and for some reason I felt a smile keprt on my face. I laughed a little and that shocked everyone. "You just laughed and smiled! Someone get the camera!?" Hitoshi said and Papa took a picture of me smiling and laughing a little. "This is actually the first time we've seen you smile or laugh." Dad said and I still had a small smile on my face. "Maybe it's an improvement? But I hope we can someday see you with the biggest smile we can ever see." Papa said and hugged me. "Izumi you have such a pretty smile, please smile again." Eri said and I smiled, then everyone fell to the ground.

"How is your smile brighter than the sun!!" Hitoshi said and put Eri down. "I just hope we get to see it every often and I am sending this to all the teachers later." Papa said and got off the floor. "Send me it too." Dad said and that night we watched a movie while Eri and papa played and tied my hair in different styles, so it was a very normal night for us.