Chapter 11

Hitoshi's pov:

I was in my hero suit with everyone on a bus to the U.S.J. Izumi was with us and everyone was kinda surprised when she said that her suit and tie is her hero suit, but it was actually her office hero suit considering there are a lot of attacks at U.A. and around the area, her field hero suit is something more like mine and dad's but it mostly looks like dad's but I'll explain that another time. Everyone was basically talking about their quirks, dad was taking a nap, Izumi was writing down notes on her notebook. Everyone was either making nice comments about each other's hero suit or talking about their quirks.

Once we arrived at the U.S.J. Everyone got off the buses, almost all the guys attempted to help Izumi down off the bus, but she politely refused and got down by herself. We all got inside the U.S.J. Thirteen explained what the U.S.J. is for and when we entered, we all saw different zones, with different situations. Midnight started explaining everything, while half of my classmates were staring at Izumi, including some of the girls. No one in class 1-a knows what Izumi's quirk is, sorry I mean quirks. Once everyone was about to go into different zones, there was a large black mist that surrounded everyone and then multiple villains.

A villain with multiple severed hands on his face appeared as well but he looked like he was the leader. "Kurogiri, now." The handyman said then a large portal opened beneath us and we all fell through it except dad, Thirteen, and a few other of my classmates. I fell down into the Abandoned city zone. I was about to fall hard on the ground, when I used my scarf to grab onto the flag pole and I landed safely on my feet. "Well this is not how I expected my day to go." I said then immediately remembered that Izumi also fell into the portal and just shrugged it off.

"Oh well, whoever fights Zumi, they'll regret it." I said then tried to find someone that was here. While I was looking around I heard screaming, then looked up to see Kaminari falling down. I reacted quickly, then ran up a fallen building piece and jumped to grab a flagpole using my scarf and caught Kaminari in my arms. I landed on the ground and put kaminari down and untie my scarf from the building peace. "Thanks Aizawa-kun," Kaminari said, recovering from the fall. "I thought I told you all to call me Toshi." I said and helped Kaminari up.

"It looks like whoever the villains are, are the ones Zumi's been after." I said then looked around to see if anyone else was here. "What do you mean?" Kaminari asked and I just shrugged. "Shadow wolf's been after a group that have been uprising in the underworld, she didn't tell much details since the information is only between her, my parents, principal Nezu and a few trustworthy heroes." I said then another person came and it was Yaoyorozu and Jirou. "Hey guys." I said and the others nodded.

"Hello Toshi, is this everyone you could find?" Yaoyorzu asked and I nodded. "Yeah, it's only us, but let's try to stay alive." I said and everyone was confused. "Why?" Jirou asked and I sighed. "Think about it, if they separated all of us, then they think they have the upper hand, they may also think that my sister is a student without any experience but she can literally rip someone into pieces." I said and everyone was either impressed or scared a little but still have an attraction towards my sister.

"Let's focus on trying to hide or fight our way through the villains." Yaoyorozu said and we all nodded. I was about to speak again when I saw 6 villains. "Duck." was the only word I could get out before a large blast of fire went straight at us, and everyone moved away from it. "Guess I spoke too soon." Yaorozu said and I grabbed a mirror from my pocket then used it to see the villains without showing them where I was. "There are six villains, the one that blasted fire at us is in the center and the others will have to find out later." I said and everyone nodded.

"I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work." Kaminari said and I was open to any ideas at this point. Kaminari explained what we needed to do and we all nodded. We all got into positions, I was in a hidden area and I could hear all the villains voices. I noticed that one of the villains was acting as the leader of the group, I made my voice modifier sound like his voice and once it was ready I spoke. "Hey idiots, find those kids now." I said and my voice sounded deep. "Fine/whatever." they all said then they froze in place. "Attack each other." I commanded and that's what they did. The villains started fighting each other and I went back to the others.